Reviews for My Wonderwall
Plinky chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
Sorry I've got to chapter three without reviewing, I meant to promise! *Angelic look*

Great story! I just checked out your profile and I wouldn't have known you were a girl otherwise! (I don't know why that's relevant at all or whatever. i guess I'm trying to say your story is convincingly written. I don't know.)

I love the characters - Aria makes me laugh. I'm intrigued! Will definitely read more.
Ryoko3600 chapter 6 . 11/4/2005
Continue!
Zaq chapter 6 . 11/3/2005
Thankies for updating. pokes you Now update again. poke poke The Sam/Sebastian hotness is driving me mad. I'm a slash addict. Maybe there should be a SA (slashaholics annoymous). I would join. poke poke poke Update.
joanie chapter 6 . 11/3/2005
hahaha that so rocked. I love Aria! :D
LooseNativeMoose chapter 6 . 11/3/2005
loved Sebastian's line "let me in" Man! Hotness right there *shivers happily* Of course Aria can go skip off to some magical land far far away from them for awhile *laughs*
Esquirella chapter 6 . 11/3/2005
AWESOME chapter! And those kisses were HOT!
your guilty pleasure chapter 6 . 11/3/2005
it... I... you... but... they... wow.

I am in love with this story.

it is officially my favorite story on fiction press... just ...MORE!

NEED MORE! SOON!type chica, type!
Losing Grip chapter 6 . 11/3/2005
Such an awesome chapter, I luv this story. Update soon please!
Tom chapter 6 . 11/2/2005
AHAHAHA! My god this story is genius! The acrosstic poem - LOVED IT. And the sexual tension is killing me (secretly REALLY REALLY loving it). wOOt for Sebastian! _
Per Ch4nce chapter 6 . 11/2/2005
I loved the chapter, and I can't wait to read what happens next!

Imagine how much more fucked up Sam's life would be if he actually had killed Todd. XD

Fucking Chemistry indeed.
ddz008 chapter 6 . 11/2/2005
Great chapter!I don't understand Sebastian... and I don't know if he really likes Sam or just likes to play with him XD or he needs someone to kiss.I really hope to see the next chapter pretty soon!Keep writing, please!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Mechanical Dolls chapter 6 . 11/2/2005
Aw that's so cute! Aria's one of my favorite characters 'cos she's so damn hilarious and everything. Especially when she's drunk.

“Samster I gotssta twinkle like a mofo.” Aria wobbled across the floor as if we were on a ship being thrown in a bellowing storm, and suddenly she was wearing the goofiest grin I had ever seen, pointing a wobbly finger in my general direction.

Haha. That's one of my favorite lines in the chapter.

Sebastian chuckled and Todd did sort of a giggle-thing, bringing his hand coyly over his mouth.

I began to fill the sink with water.

So's this one. I love it!

Please update!

~MD
Mswritergurl74 chapter 6 . 11/2/2005
Just started reading this and I have to say that I absolutely love it. It's hilarious and awesome. I love Aria. And Bash, he's totally hot. And Sam is the funniest gay guy ever. I love how he gets whenever Bash is around and how he was throwing the towels all over him in the bathroom. Lol I realize I'm gushing over the whole thing, but I just wanted to let you know how much I love it. Can't wait for more. I'm off to check out your other stories now.
jma chapter 6 . 11/2/2005
Is it possible that Aria had something to do with Sebastian's interest in Sam? DUN DUN DUN- Can't wait! Update soon!
Dr. Pepper 14 chapter 6 . 11/2/2005
You forgot about me. How sad. Eh, it's okay though.

I'm still wondering- did Aria put Sebastian up to it? He's a weird guy. Hopefully we'll find out soon! Does he like Sammy-poo? I like Sammy!

I know I'm kinda supposed to not like Todd, but I do! I think he's hilarious! He is so flamboyantly gay and is such a drama queen! I love him.

I love Aria the most though! She is so amwesome! She is just such a wonderful character! She makes my sun shine a little brighter. Even though it's night time. She is just so... she cracks me up, that's all I can say.

And I totally agree with Sammy: Fuck Chemistry.

“Samster I gotssta twinkle like a mofo.” Hehe. That line reminds me of my cousin Grace so much. Love it!

Dr. P.