Reviews for My Wonderwall
Marry My Pie Please chapter 6 . 11/2/2005
This was great! Drunk Aria, shirtless Sam and Seb, and a slutty Todd! It's genius for comedy! Oh... Can't wait for the next update even though I'm forced too... Oh well! This was good.
Mechanical Dolls chapter 5 . 11/2/2005
Whoa! It's a fascinating story! And so cleverly humorous! That comment with the:

I could feel his smile burning into my back as I continued to traipse around the pink colored room, looking for things to cover him with. I was contemplating taking down the shower curtain when I heard a weary voice from behind call out to stop me.

“These are enough, really. There’s like ten towels around my body. I’m practically sweating.”

It made me laugh out loud. Please update! I'm dying to see more of this!

~MD
The Vampyre Armand chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
OMG... luvded your story...
Per Ch4nce chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
Ooh, it's so suspenseful! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Zaq chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
Damn! Update lady! dies You can't just stop in the middle of that. ;_;
your guilty pleasure chapter 5 . 10/27/2005
it... but... it... NO!

wh why why why?

why would you end it there? -whimpers and bursts into tears but is distracted by the plushie and beams at you snuggling in-

ok. . . So I forgive you . . . sorta xP

THis is an awesome story. You do a very good job at the descriptions and I love the thought process that Sam has. (I love that as a guys name xD) a very very undoubtably awesome story you have here. and I'm going to die if it isn't updated soon xD

. . . but don't forget about "the wrong way" either cuz I love that one too. xD lol.
Behind-these-eyes chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
Gah! NO! why did you stop there? you've left me pouting shamelessly at my computer screen, Please up date soon!

PLEASE!

I love this chapter. M Sebastian. :p i could see this coming from him. ;0 - well obviously-he could never resist the cuteness of Sam, even from the very beginning, eh? eh? *pokes the sexy red head* yeah, that's right!

Now all Sam has to do is finally give in to the Sexy red head (at least for the beginning of the next chapter, then they're free to go back to their denial [well… Sam can] circle and continue on with slash wonder) and all will be lollypops and roses.

By the by. thrilled to know that you like my story, STT. I too am a smut queen, so i must ask you, please, on with the smut.
Jane chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
Waah! You're so mean! Evil! HOw could you stop there! XD If I tell you I love you, would you update faster? Pretty please?

I love this!
Naomi Schemer chapter 5 . 10/21/2005
Heh...I love the hairdye. I also loved the poinlessness of wearing the light shirt. Oh, and the sort of, almost kissing towards the end. Aweful cliffie, so make up for it soon.
Rubba the Duckka chapter 5 . 10/20/2005
OMg! awesome! I love all of your stories _, please keep writing!
Dr. Pepper 14 chapter 4 . 10/20/2005
Jesus Christ! I can't believe this fucking thing just cut off my review! I was halfway through a review for you, and it just died on me! Damnit! Well, you better appreciate this, cuz I'm coming back and reviewing AGAIN. But the chapter was THAT GOOD so I think you deserve it.

What did I say in that review again?

Oh yeah!

Sam is so clumsy! How many times did he fall/hurt himself in this chapter? Like 5 times? Jeez man.

I can't believe you made Sam dye Sebastian's hair. That is so freaking random that I'm still wondering where the heck I just put my pencil. Did you just wake up one morning and decide "I'm gonna stick my two sexy gay characters in a bathroom and make them have a hair-dying party"? You pulled that one out of your ass, didn't you? Fucking cracks me up.

Something is bothering me, though. Throughout the story, Aria has been trying to get Sam to confess that he's gay. Did she put Sebastian up to it? She DID shove them into the bathroom together. I hope not, for Sam's sake. And I hope so, for drama's sake.

I don't freakin' know what I hope. I barely even know what I'm going to do in the next five minutes.

This chapter is fuckable love. There really is no other way to describe it. I am SO looking forward to the next chapter! Bring it on!

Nora.
ddz008 chapter 5 . 10/20/2005
GREAT CHAPTER!Poor Sam XDHe is so confused and Sebastian really doesn't helps!Hope to see the next chapter pretty soon, please!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Tom chapter 5 . 10/20/2005
AHAHAHA That was feckin A! I loved it! Can't wait for your next chappie!
Seere chapter 5 . 10/19/2005
What? What is this? After enduring sleet, rain, bottlecaps, and not so jelly jello please don't ask... for your sake I end up with naught but a cliff-hanger and kissy-face goddamnitIcan' plushies?-insert heart- You've made my day.

But in all seriousness, I'm relieved for the update. It's a truly addicting story, a good read of Sam's point of view and a very, very, amusing point that is . It reminds me of a party I went to... -ponder- Where I tripped into the bathtub and knocked myself out... '

In any case, I can assure you, the majority of those bothering to read would be most pleased with another bit of this... but not an evil anti-progress bit of this, I daresay.

Re- Sam: Do it, do it... XD
Starchild-183 chapter 5 . 10/19/2005
Loved the update! This is so hysterical, and it's still very realistic and grounded, not at all fake. Great job!
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »