Reviews for My Wonderwall
LooseNativeMoose chapter 5 . 10/19/2005
sorry I haven't reviewed, but I am a loving reader of this story :)
Marry My Pie Please chapter 5 . 10/19/2005
Loved the scolding of his body as if it were a football team. Absolutely hilarious. Great story and Sebastian and Sam plushies? Interesting.

Cheers!
jma chapter 5 . 10/19/2005
That was pure evil to have done that ... you mean lil author... This chapter was cute and a little humiliating on Sam's part. Anyways, update soon!
Esquirella chapter 5 . 10/19/2005
*poke poke* YOU with the CLIFFIES! Stop it! You're killing me!
kellvis chapter 5 . 10/19/2005
Wow! A Sebastian and Sam kissy-face plushie! My god you've made me so happy and I'm really not being sarcastic! I really want one now...I shall imagine I have one. You realise all this suspense is killing me! I'm going to read more before I explode/implode. Over and out!
kellvis chapter 4 . 10/19/2005
Dun dun der! oh! What will happen? I dont know! Must...read...more! Over and out!
kellvis chapter 3 . 10/19/2005
M...Jellybeans...I just had a giant jellybean while I'm sat here, supossidly working but I can't be arsed. This story is too good! Todd reminds me of my dear gay friend. Oh the fun we have...anyways, stil loving this story and still meant to be working. In don't actually have a job, school made my year go on work experience. I have learnt bugger all so I'm happy! Over and out!
kellvis chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
I'm sorry but I hate Kristy. Sebastian deserves better! He has Docs! The greatest boots in the history of the universe! I have some knee length ones, but that's beside the point. Anyway, only Sam is right for "Bash", or me but damn the world, I'm not a character in this story. Oh well, I'd screw it up and it's really cool. Never stop! Over and out...
kellvis chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Oh...why won't Sam admit it? My dear gay friend felt so relieved when he told us. Sam should tell! Oh I like this story. Please never ever stop writing. Pretty please. Over and out!
Losing Grip chapter 5 . 10/18/2005
Yay, I'm so happy u updated so soon. Such an awesome chapter, sam and sebastian are just to cute. I luv this story, Update soon please! :)
chinotto chapter 5 . 10/18/2005
OMG! OMG THE EVIL! THE EEVILL! :'(please.. please release the next chapter soon.. this is just cruel. cruel... the pain..
Seere chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
-rolls over... unfortunately not in the peace of a grave-

Bwar... must you stop so suddenly? You are a horrible, fiend, I do hope you know! A fiend which loves to give and take, I'll tell you what. -shakes finger-

XD

. .; I don't like pink bathrooms... bad experiences.
Losing Grip chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
This is my favorite story, I luv it. I'm so happy u updated and I can't wait for the next one. Update soon please!
Naomi Schemer chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
Heh, Sebastian is so..yeah. It was Aria's plan all along, wasn't it? Heheh..she's cool.
Rubba the Duckka chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
I love you for posting, but i hate you for not posting! thanks! omg! this is the best! _...i hae cliff hangers
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »