Reviews for My Wonderwall
Jane chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
Waah! I hate you! Really! What a way to end this! You'd better update or I'll come after you, and it won't be pretty! XDD

Love this!
JT FAN chapter 4 . 10/1/2005
please update soon.i love this story!
Tom chapter 4 . 10/1/2005
Oh! This story is so awesome!
Zaq chapter 4 . 10/1/2005
Update! Now! Seriously, right now!Three million
chinotto chapter 4 . 10/1/2005
i like banana cupcakes! and banana muffins! and BANANA CAKEE! but not necessarily because i like slashy goodness. they really do taste good...

ugh.. yeh.. this took ages..lol~~ but i guess it was semi-worth the wait... it's short.. argg~~ the pain... the pain of knowing.. and not knowing...but! there will be more goodness! YAY! does Aria really have diabetes..? i hate having to pee in movies.. that's why i've finally learnt not to drink while watching.. i'm so smart :Dit's creepy how some people can drink 1.5 litres of coke, watch a movie and still not be busting. it's just.. amazing
Esquirella chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
CLIFFIE! Oh no! LOL!
Erin P chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
Agh - don't leave it there! More, more, more! Now! LOL - pretty please?
Starchild-183 chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
This is so funny! I love it! Great, just great!
Deadly Beautiful chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
Wow, this was interesting. Aria is such a...she's so amusing. Bash is GREAT! Heehee...such a cutie. Hope you continue this story _
your guilty pleasure chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
I... am... in... LOVE with your writing skill.

be my idol please?

lol.

yet another AMAZING story space bunny. gj!
your guilty pleasure chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
"are like brush fires in ... the brushes!" lmao. that is so a gay thing to say. you played his part PERFECTLY! you didn't make him 'jack' gay but it was little things. twas absolutely perfect. you are and all around amazing writer."besides it was New Year’s. Everyone and their mom were shit-faced." is still laughing uncontrollable..loln e ways great job I love it as much as the wrong way!which is saying something because that's my favorite story on the site, also by !
Dr. Pepper 14 chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
Awesome!

Sam is so confused. Poor kid. And an alchoholic? I didn't think gay guys did that... Well, Sam isn't gay though (so he says, I say he's in denial). I once brought apple juice to school and the principal sniffed it to see if it was alchohol. She SNIFFED my apple juice! Freak. Anyways, I think Aria is cool! She should hook up with Bash's bitch because that would be fun!

I wonder what's going to happen at the party! I must know! Update!

Love the story!
Immoral Beloved chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
Hm...

The story is still going well, and your unique and comical style is still very much intact. I'm glad to see that. I was worried that this story would go, like so many others, the way of the dodo and that would be that.

I'm glad to be mistaken.

I must say that my favorite part of the story came from the backstory about Sam's mother. It added a nice bit of drama without seeming too heavy.

That said, I did not much care of the character of Todd. Perhaps later in the story he'll serve some purpose, but right now he just seems like a flambouyant gay character from a generic sitcom. That's not to say your character creation or descriptive powers are flawed, mind you. I happen to think-as I believe I said before in an email-that you have a lot of talent.

I just don't care much for uber-stereotypical gay men; in fiction or in real life.

I will continue to read your story without fail, though. Don't worry.

Keep up the good work, it's going great.

-P.
Seere chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
Grafnk... it ate my review... Nowell... it wasn't much else beside gush gush adore your characters gush gush better writer envy gush et cetera and so forth.

At least I think it was... -ponder- I don't remember much, you see, I've a bad memory. ' So whether that was the rest of the long post or not, it's what, more or less, I'd be saying anyway.
ali chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
so you're over here too? oh wait i knew that. so very diff from wrongway emotion wise. very light and fluffy and sarcastic. if aria was a real person she'd be one of my friends. she's halairious. good work!
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »