Reviews for My Wonderwall
Losing Grip chapter 3 . 8/19/2005
Yay you updated, I'm so happy :). Great story, I luv it and I can't wait for your next update!
Huey chapter 3 . 8/17/2005
I love your story! :D. It makes me smile. and laugh out loud..which is always a good thing. But it's completely awesome and I await much more :). This next chapter should be interesting...;).
Naomi Schemer chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
Cute chapter. I really like Todd...if only he was less annoying. Heheh, I love Aria's reason for hating him. It totally shut Sam up.
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
Just like with Wrong Way, I just about died from happiness when I saw this update (and I’m like a day late. Sad.) Before I get to reviewing, seriously, I’d like to say that your Cookie would like you to get on MSN soon. Yep. Anyway, my only complaint about this chapter was that there just wasn’t enough Sebastian in it. He’s the character that I will molest with my fangirl ways, just because I can and he’s great. The beginning was so sad-slash-oddly adorable, especially the number counting part. Twenty-nineteen. Heh. I will so have to use that sometime and have people think I’m an idiot. Hmm, Todd isn’t really my type of character but he’s definitely amusing sometimes. And Aria is just neat. *pinches her cheeks and hopes that she doesn’t get hurt for it*

[Sebastian then turned back to me. And with that same smile—that “secret between us,” smile he’d given me once before—he said, “I’ll pay you back, I promise. And with interest.”...And I nearly fainted.] I know a few people have quoted this part already, but I couldn’t stop myself from copying and pasting it. The best part of the chapter, easily. Oh, how I love subtle pre-slash moments (or what I’m deciding to take as one.) P.E KILLS. Poor kiddos for having to go through it over and over again. I do believe that our little Sammy will get past his denial problem and realize that his rightful place is inside Sebastian’s pants (…take of the [‘s pants] and it turns even more perverted. Go me.) And I'm kidding with that. Sort of. Er…I don’t know if I’ve expressed my love for this chapter enough, but I have TONS of it, believe me. You updating this story would make my week, whenever you do it again. *lovelovelove*
ddz008 chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
You have updated!Interesting chapter XDNow we know about his sister, that was sad...I liked his brother and also Sebastian!Aria is funny XDHope to see the next chapter pretty son!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
City Lights Burn Like Stars chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
i like it ilvoe it i want some more of it! update soon
Behind-these-eyes chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
I love this story. All of the characters rule in their own little ways. Sam is just so fucking cute and oblivious. Aria is such a unique girl; she’s got a lot of spunk. And Sebastian –sigh- holy shit, he rocks my socks. I must admit, I have a serious weakness for bad boys.

[“I’ll pay you back, I promise. And with interest.”] *raises eyebrow* I’m curious as to how he’s planning on paying the interest, knowing what I do about Sebastian already.

If you’re wondering, my favorite Part of this chapter was Todd’s line. By the way, that guy kicks total ass. I hope his in the story often, because he’s a riot! [“Whoa. Tall glass of lord yes.” Todd mumbled as he fanned himself with a rigid hand. “I’d like an order of that to go please. I’d drink him all up before I hit the exit.” Todd added as he turned to watch Sebastian walk away.] My thoughts exactly, Todd, my thoughts exactly.
Digital Dream chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
(First, I'd like to apologize for my review on the last Wrong Way chapter-I accidently hit the 'Submit Review' button way before I was finished. -ish a klutz-)

Yay! Wonderful chapter! -grins- I love Sebastian so much. -heart- After a whole week without talk he just comes up and asks for money. Hilarious. xD

Aw, and Sam is just adorable. -snuggles him- x33

Can't wait 'till the next chapter!
rodeoclown chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
"By this time we had been completely removed from the lunch line because of our failure to flow forward, as you are suppose to do." Ha ha that line cracked me up.

And this one:

"I’ll pay you back, I promise. And with interest."

*actually faints*

So yeah great chapter, I'm glad you finally updated...and I kinda like Todd too and how he completely forgot about Sam when Bash arrived. Is there a love triangle coming on?
Seere chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Talk about an update lag... 83

Blast, I love this story, as well as the other of yours- The Wrong Way. I realize I've failed to review before, now that I check, but I acredit this to my terrible memory. A memory where I must often go read the chapter before so I know what is happening.
Kitsune Luver chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
WOW! This story just awsome! You are so creative and such a good writer! The character developement very well done and I luv all of the characters to death! This's an amazing story! *cough*enough*cough* Ok, so anyways, I luv Aria and Sammy is just adorable! I am definitely a rabid fangirl for this story now! Seriously, I can't wait for the next update! Please update soon!
nakoma chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Denial, much? I really think this story is amazing, it's got it all, the rich gay guy, the lesbian fan-girl, the flamboyant queer, the sex-on-legs object of desire (aka Bash), the cool older brother... I love Todd's character in a please-don't-make-him-end-up-with-Sam way, he kinda reminds me of (please don't kill me) Summer from the O.C. like she was in the beginning of season one... does that make sense or am I on dope?

Anyway, why was Bash bleeding in the first chapter? Did some mean jocks beat him up? Had he been to an evil dentist? Did he accidentaly put a razorblade in his mouth? Did he pull out a baby tooth? What? No, it's not bugging me, not at all, couldn't care less... *feigns indifference*

...love the name of the story by the way...

Thanks for A great story and I LOVE the long chapters!UPDATE SOON!
Esquirella chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
I sense danger ahead for Sam. Sria seems determined to get him a boyfriend. LOL!

Do I have to wait a long long time for an update? *sad bunny eyes*
velvie-b chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Another updated story? Holy crap. Todd is so funny! Please don't make them end up together. He must be with Sebastian. I must read lemon in the form of sebastian and Sam. muwhahaha!
Queen of the Jazzed chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
I absolutely adore this soon?...

By the way, I like Cappie's crew. Yumyum. _