Reviews for My Wonderwall
jma chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Heh... I hope 'Bash' Isn't just messing around with Sam... that would suck. Todd is funny- wouldn't it be great if while he was pulling or tugging on Sam Bash saved him? -sighs and daydreams- Anyways, I'm really diggin' this story- update soon? Please?
jma chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
This is cute. _ Even if it does kinda sound like a Red Bull infomerciallol. Just kidding.
dyers-eve chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Poor Todd...he's stupid. Update soon, please. It's starting to get really really good, so, update asap!

Your adoring fan X
Willow Bane chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
hey, im a BIG BIG BIG fan of your work, and i want you to write more! if you dont im gonna cry! i know i am! i can feel the tears comming rite now! WRITE MORE!
Tom chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
Heehee! Sebastian is smexy! Can't wait for your next chapter!
Tom chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
wOOt! YAY! This story rox ma sox!
shadowedskies chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
yay! I'm so excited to see what's going to happen. I havent been this excited about a story in a few months atleast! I love the characters and the lovely descriptiveness...so pretty _. Please update soon!
Digital Dream chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
Wee~! Great chapter! n_n Your writing is so good! -spazzes- Man, I love Sebastian. The characters who play head games are my favorites.
ddz008 chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
Great story!I like it... Sebastian is interesting, is he gay? is he bi? or is he straight and just likes to mess up Sam's head? Sam is an alcoholic, I hope he can stop drinking so much in the writing, please!Derek is nice XD:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
YOU HAD A NEW STORY UP AND I DIDN'T KNOW. How much do I suck ass? Forgive me for not catching it sooner? Anywho, I love it. And Sebastian a lot. He's so...awesome, for one reason or another. Excuse my lack of reasons, I'm tired as hell. So, I hope to see a new chapter of this one soon (and I promise to get around to reviewing WW later, k?)
Maris. S chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
Yay! I gots a hug! *Lol* I like Sam in the beginning of this chapter...with him being drunk and all *lol* That kinda sounds like my on a regualr basis tho ;; teehehee, please update sooN!
Immoral Beloved chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
This chapter was better than the last one, though, it's not like the last one was bad by any stretch of the imagination.

Sebastian, oddly enough, seems very real to me. I've known straight men in my life who like to play around like they're gay, and make insecure little homos get all flustered and such.

Although I see him maybe being a little more genuine than the one's I've been privy to.

I definately like the money aspect of this story. Rich mommy and daddy never home, giving the semi-neglected son plenty of time to drink his troubles away, without the love and support he needs from parents rather than liquor-peddling pirates.

I'm going on and on...

Good job, and keep going with this, I rather like it.
Losing Grip chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
So so awesome, I luv it. Update soon please!
Esquirella chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
Ah! Another hellish day for poor Sam! LOL! Great chapter!
Erin P chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
Wow, this story is turning out to be a little deeper than I thought at first glance. I like it very much. Poor Sam seems to have so many issues and Sebastian is such an intriguing character, I can't wait to find out more about him.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »