Reviews for My Wonderwall
Tsuta chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
I like this story so far! It looks like its going to come out awesome, and I love the name Sebastian.
velvie-b chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
*squeals*Nuff really I like how this is one is developing. Two very good stories you got goin across the board. Ah! Damn you. Just...damn you.
rodeoclown chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
Wow! That was fast update! Sebestian sure is sexy in this chapter, and Sam, well, Sam just makes me laugh...Keep it up!
KitsuneAkai13 chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
. vondaba! .- this chap was interesting, poor sammy, so much drama for him. *sniffs* and 'bastian is so mean to him! . hehe, awesome chap, it was funny. good luck with the next update, can't wait to read more! ja!
dyers-eve chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
Wow, okay i'm really in to this story now, it's really great. I just love it all, please update either story soon, "waits patiently" Xx have a great day Xx
dyers-eve chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Hey, i like alot, it's great. Although i'm in love with The Wrong Way, but this is still really good so update soon Xx i hope to read more from Sam Xx
Losing Grip chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
So awesome, I luv it already. Update soon please!
Erin P chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Interesting and funny! I love these characters, please write more!
Digital Dream chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Phwe~! x3! Man, Sam is SO in denial. And there was a kiss. In the first chapter...me likey.

You MUST continue this! But you also MUST continue the Wrong Way! x3~! (Why yes, I am am hyper!)

Sugar-high-ly yours,.::Digital Dream::.
Starlite Nightfall chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
How could anyone NOT review! This is so COOL! I wish shit like this happened at MY school! I'd be late for class(with a camera) EVERYDAY! I can see it now, oh high school will be SO cool... AS for The Wrong Way, You can do something with that LATER! I so can't wait to find out who Sebastian is and who the straightest guy in school is.

I shouldn't even be on the computer right now, I should be doing hw! GAH, BI BI!
Maris. S chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
WAI~~ I love this story so far. So interesting...o laa laa! Please you have to update ASAP! Perrty please?
Esquirella chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
This story starts out so great! I want more!
Alexandrea-Delshay chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
This has the promise of being a tremendous story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
rodeoclown chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
I really like this chapter. I was a little suprised by the kiss though. Is Seb gay or just as Aria says "wierd'? I want to know...so please please continue!
Immoral Beloved chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Why on earth would you label a story like this as slash? It has the potential to be so much more. You have wonderfully witty and organic dialogue, your story flows well with no rough spots, why type-cast yourself into making this story some offering for undersexed preteens?

Go into more detail about Sam's home life, get some conflict there. That's a perfect avenue. Draw this story out, it's already wonderfully character driven.

I'd hate to see an author with such a tangible amount of promise waisting their time writing fluff.

This could be a great romance/comedy/drama, but it's really up to you, as you are the author.

However you continue, good luck.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »