Reviews for My Wonderwall
Ramliel chapter 10 . 5/13/2008
I love you stuff! I can't stop reading it. PLease, please update both this story and the Wrong Way soon!
chinottokoto chapter 10 . 3/15/2008
another great chapter appreciated, and i really hope that everything's working out for you :)
00000000000000000000000000000 chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
OMG, this is so cute...I just read the whole thing and I can't wait for you to update! I wanna know what Sebastian is gonna do about stubborn sam...sebastian, u know that name is so sexy...how the hell did a crab get that name? (Little mermaid)
Mechanical Dolls chapter 10 . 1/28/2008
Oh my god WHERE ARE YOU? How can you neglect this STORY? Don't you know it's sobbing and crying and whining and emoing and cutting itself because it's NEGLECTED? How could you?/slash (puns intended)

I haven't checked back for ages and I ONLY GET ONE LOUSY UPDATE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? *breathes smoke*

Update, damn you, update! *whiplash*

-MD
cheeseboi chapter 10 . 12/25/2007
*gives hugs and thank-yous too*

I really like this story. It has alot of realism with awesome humour. Man, i love how you compare things like Wendy's and other things that paint a very creative picture in my head.

I'm anticipating for the next bit. )

Hope you keep up the amazing writing!
cheeseboi chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
*giggles like a maniac high on air*

Oh, that was perfect.
Duuude chapter 7 . 12/18/2007
OH GOD! The squeaks, the gawddamn squeaks. That was hilarious. Who would of thought that Calvin would be her brother! The only person he ever stood up to... what a small world. xD
hanakimi chapter 10 . 10/27/2007
Ah...you're such a fantastic writer. I know I kind of regurgitate the same responses over and over again, but it really is the truth. I hope all is well with you.
Sunshine Bear chapter 10 . 9/4/2007
I love it. It made me happy like freaking candy. Really good candy.

Like whoa candy goodness. Anyhow I love it.
AnnaG.Luv chapter 10 . 8/30/2007
Not gonna lie this chapter confused the hell outta me.

I really like this story but in this chapter at one point Sam is talking to sebastian and then the next he's having an out of body experience or passed out or something and then he's talking to aria?

I'm just all sorts of confused.
AnnaG.Luv chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
I love sams' inner thoughts.

They slay me.
AnnaG.Luv chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
The Todd bashing rocks my world and makes me giggle a little too loud. Lol.
Awekid chapter 10 . 8/20/2007
Oh, I finally caught up.

I see you haven't updated since... VALENTINE'S ?

That's... one, two, three, four... six. SIX? That's over half a human year.
Awekid chapter 9 . 8/20/2007
From the time I woke up [which was about 2 in the afternoon] I have done nothing but sit in front of this pixelated computer screen reading [and listening to asian music].

But that's irrelevant.
Awekid chapter 8 . 8/20/2007
The name Sebastian is starting to become so much sexier than it is nerdy. gawsh.

Though it must also make me look like a nerd seeing as how my screen name appears quite a few times... consecutively.

Teehee