Reviews for My Wonderwall
hanakimi chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Fictionpress says "Oh...you already reviewed chapter 10, nonono!" But I say stick it to fictionpress. Some stories need multiple reviews! Multiple times! Multiplicity! (I heard that was a really crappy movie...)

ZOMG. I'm excited. Although I was a little confused as to where Sam and Aria's location was at the end, I know you'll probably explicate in the next few chapters. What's gonna happen? And where has Aria been running off to? Secret lesbionic meetings? Zoh Mai God.

I didn't mind the author's note in the middle. It's very you, SB.

I hope things are healing little by little and that all is well otherwise. Update soon, yes!
Saiwa chapter 10 . 3/2/2007
Life always seems better when there's someone out there more miserable and confused than you. Great chapter
hanakimi chapter 10 . 2/27/2007
I haven't finished reading this chapter yet (by the way, I only just realized that you updated this! ZOMG!) but I simply had to review my first of probably several and say that "Do you...or do you not...have a driver's license?" is probably the most brilliant statement I have ever read. Ah! You're so talented!
diebyownhands chapter 10 . 2/27/2007
I'm sorry about your wrist and I hope you are all better now. I thought I had you on my author alerts but I never received anything for this story. Than I found again on someones Fav list and I went "I've read this and really liked it, why haven't I kept reading?"

I had to re read from chp 7 to here because I couldn't remember what chp I last read (turned out to be chp 9, duh me anyway reading wasn't bad because it's sucha funny good story)

Also I'm glad to hear it won't take so long for the next chp because I probably have as many questions as Sam does.

I"m loving all the characters and I love Sams way of narrating, at times to me he seems a bit ADD but always seems to be going somewhere with it.
Rubba the Duckka chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
whoa,

that wqas great and amazing and a little bit confusing. BUT I:M SOO GLAD YOU UPDATED! that was wonderful. and i'm glad that more is comming fast. i want to know what happened with sam and sebastien when they left class..and know where sam and aria are..yeah. you're great. thank you!
wandless chapter 10 . 2/21/2007
I quite like your story, although I'd like it if it moved a bit faster. And please, please, PLEASE don't put ANs in the middle of your chapters! It's really annoying and ruins the mood. Please update soon!
Per Ch4nce chapter 10 . 2/18/2007
I love this story! And I've missed it. And I want to read so much more! Gah! I want to know all the answers to Sam's questions, too. Ah, well, I'll wait. I'll put my fandom into hibernation for a while again. P

I both love the Sam/Sebastian stuff and find it painful. I love it because of the possibility that there will be some more hot boy-on-boy action. I find it painful because of what an idiot Sam is. "Disgusting?" Bastard. *sigh* I'm sure he'll come around eventually. Until then, I guess he'll just have to continue to make an ass out of himself. (By the way, the "...have a driver's license?" thing was especially painful. P)

"I'm in heat looking at you!" - That made me laugh. For a while. _

P.S. I'm glad the wrist injury is better. I hope the nonphysical injury is getting better, too. (What's the "regular spot"?)

P.P.S. Hugs back.
Curb Crasher chapter 10 . 2/16/2007
Sorry about whatever happened. I'm too tired to look right now. I just slept for four hours in the middle of the day!

I can only complain a little bit, because I have no idea what happened between the time Sebastian asked the question and he woke up in a strange place with Aria.

But I loved that whole 'Hot' thing, where he kept embarrassing himself with his words.
Rachizzle chapter 10 . 2/16/2007
Finally! Omg Aria!

And I'm sorry about your wrist, dear [
emptyword chapter 10 . 2/15/2007
Damnit. I just lost the whole review.

Anyway, the gist of it was, I liked the both halves of this chapter, and Sam's narration is quirky and entertaining. Very well-written, and I look forward to more!

And of course, glad you're back. :)
usonaki chapter 10 . 2/15/2007
Brilliant chapter, as per usual.

The random interlude/skipping to another seen wacked me out a little, but I'm sure I'll figure it out in the next chapter maybe? Where's Seb and how'd Sammy get there and stuff?

But anyway...I liked the scene at the end with Aria. It was...intense. Good stuff!
Kyle's Precious Little Girl chapter 10 . 2/14/2007
pwetty pwease update! i'll love you forever if you do.

-Precious
zoule chapter 10 . 2/14/2007
Aw slightly angsty but still amazing chapter. I hope your wrist feels better!
fivestar ice chapter 10 . 2/14/2007
i'm so glad you've written another chapter! and i'm sorry to hear about the wrist, i'm guessing its okay now, which is good for everyone! and you. espeically you
magalina chapter 10 . 2/14/2007
wow, the first part of the chapter was great! So, Aria is alive... I cant wait to know what was wrong with her! Seabstian knew where she was... Was he the one sleeping? Awesome chapter! Glad that youre back, Im kinda new with this story, but I love it! And Im happy that I can read more of it!

So, welcome back!