Reviews for My Wonderwall
Lexy-Kun chapter 9 . 2/8/2007
I read the beginning of it quite a long time ago. I found it again, read it again, and was so sad when I finished reading all the chapters I had missed ! This story is really really great, I love it. I love the way Samuel has some problems in his life from the death of her little sister, and how you don't turn it into a melodramatic story. In fact, you deal with it perfectly : of course he's hurt, and he would probably be different if he didn't want so bad to be loved by his mother, he wouldn't be the perfect student all gentleman-like and slightly alcoholic, but still he doesn't think about it everyday. He's a quite normal high school student, tourmented by his hormones : he's not all suicidal and depressed like "My life suck my little sister's dead I'm so sad I'm so dark I want to die" It's so realistic !

And I love the way he's suddenly not trying by all means to pretend to be the perfect student since Sebastian began to take an active part in his life XD

Needless to say, I'm dying to read more. I love Aria, even if she can be cruel as hell when she's drank. I admire her courage to be such a proud (and loud) lesbian. And of course, I love Sebastian even if he's tendancy to borrow (extort?) money from Sam does piss me off a little, it gives the impression he's simply using him. I know it's probably not true, but well, time will show right ? And I love Samuel too, but you surely have already guessed that.

You're ending is so cruel ! What's the emergency ? They've found Aria ? Is she okay ? Ah, too much questions without answers ! And, as you qualify yourself as a "review whore", and say that it does make you update more quickly, I hope this one help you to find some inspiration again XD

I love this story (the K.I.L.L really amused and amazed me, by the way) it makes me laugh, makes me gasp, makes me blush, makes me wait for more... So keep up the marvelous work XD

Thanks.
Shades Of Hades chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
*Stares* How could you end it like that, you bastard! I want more. Something happened to Aria didn't it? *cries* I don't want anything bad to happen to her! I like her, she fun.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/3/2007
Please, Please, Please tell me this fic hasn't been dropped! I love it, you're an excellent author, so please I'm begging you to NOT drop this fic! Please update soon!
Kyle's Precious Little Girl chapter 9 . 1/18/2007
Oh my god! This is seriously top five best stories i've ever read! I'm just DYING for the next chapter!

Please please please please update soon!

-Precious
Annwyl chapter 9 . 1/10/2007
Ahaha. Why do I have feeling this will turn out rather funny?... Hope Aria isn't being held hostage or something while Sebastian kidnaps Sam & steals his innocence and his money..

_

C'omn, we want another chapter. whe
Annwyl chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
_ Okay. This story is amusing. BUT, chapter 4, the party music, dear... the song is "The Hand that feeds", there's no freaking 'bite' in there except in the chorus. 'Kay? Thanks.
Ashley Nicole Teel chapter 3 . 1/3/2007
Haha. Todd makes me think of that one guy on Will and Grace at Karen's wedding. XD. I just had to say that. :)
ngt chapter 9 . 12/30/2006
oh please write more!

this is really getting good.
Kimi504 chapter 9 . 12/6/2006
HWAT IS WITH YOU AND CLIFFHANGERS? are you trying to tortue us? I mean, seriously! GR!
Kimi504 chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
Well, that Bash is a persuasive one, isn't he?Digging for peoples packageIMEAN cash ;)
yaminohi chapter 9 . 12/1/2006
*adds authore to fav list*

There, I think this says everything _

You really made me laugh the last few chapters and I'm looking forwards to the next one *drools Sebastian's way*
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
WOAH! so this is were u post oroginal stories? wow dude I never tried Fictionpress before I was always so attached to fanfiction, but my first impression here of this website was good, because OMG this story SO ROCKS! o_o wow you write good! _ and the story line and stuff..I'm writing one too but mine is about like...lesbians and gay guys and pretty much about everything XD (It's basically my daily day life and what happends throught the day) and yeah, I love this stoy! OMG I'm going obsess about it now! _
paputsza chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
aw jessica's so adorble. Like a squirrel!
paputsza chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
"I began to fill the sink with water." Nice to see he's texas bred. ;D hehe. Just kidding. I'm not proud of andrea yates.
magalina chapter 9 . 11/28/2006
No! Nononono! Dont leave it like that! What happened to Aria? XO I LOVE Sebastian! XD And I love this story that took me way too much time to read... I should have done a long time ago! Update soon please!
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »