Reviews for My Wonderwall
zoule chapter 9 . 8/13/2006
O you updated. I found out purely by accident too. I have this under favorites, and I thought I had you under author alert but apparently not. Well you are now. So there *sticks tongue out at stupid computer* I shall never miss a wonderful wonderwall chapter again
redexted chapter 9 . 8/13/2006
Ah. So cute. [esp the Sebastian vs Sam exchanges] '' And how I hate you so! Those stupid cliffhangers you've been doing! And the punchlines.. I was reading this and laughing to myself in front of the com and my dad just asked me 'what is wrong with you?' But I likey. I likey very much. xD
Midnights Scream chapter 9 . 8/12/2006
So was all that stuff about Sabastin wanting him to leave school a dream? I got really confused on what was going on in this chapter, but it was still a nice one.
diebyownhands chapter 9 . 8/12/2006
it took me a paragraph to decide that I couldn't remember what exactly had happened. I went back a chp. "OH man! This is the story I read a while ago! wow it's updated"

read last paragraph of last chp. Memory restored. COmpletely enjoyed the new chp.

Now where is his best friend? and where is Sebastian taking him!
DevilDragon of Pain chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
I hope you update sooner. Jeeze...I love this story with a strong passion, but...I shouldn't complain. I can be just as bad. I can't WAIT for the next update. This was a bit of a cliff-hanger and that bothers the hell out of me. Great job! SCORE: 10/10

The Critic, DevilDragon of Pain
hanakimi chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
*downs iced tea after stupidly eating taco dip with Dave's Insanity Salsa*

Yay! An update! To be perfectly honest with you, I had come to poke you again, and lo and behold, you had updated! Aww, you're such a sweetie. And you leave us on a cliffhanger! Now you know my level of rabid-ness will be like...quadrupled. *sharpens knives*

I love the mystery factor in this story. I really don't know what to expect from anyone. And the masturbation comment thing...good lord...experiences like that are the story of my life.

Also, if you need a beta, I'm quite the grammar whore, and would be happy to help. You already know my address. Puah.

De saigo ha, uchi no koto wo honma ni daisuki nara hayaku UPDATEshitekure~~

And uh...update.
Artemises Linux chapter 9 . 8/9/2006
This is amazing. I love it, and it motivates me to work on my own story. Sam is a very interesting character, and so is Aria. And Sabastion sounds hot. Keep writing...or...I don't know. But please do, I want to read more.

~Linux
Dr. Pepper 14 chapter 9 . 8/9/2006
I love the beginning of this SO MUCH. I love how brothers interact. I especially liked the battle lingo! "And finally my dam of manufactured apathy was trampled by the rage whose only ache was to get at Derek." And "Derek’s inborn defenses initiated, as he took position against the corner of the couch, shielding his face" Makes me feel like humming the mission impossible theme music and hiding behind things with my hands in the shape of a gun.

And I also love how Sebastian got up in the middle of class like it was the most normal thing in the world and Sam just stared at him like an idiot.

I'm excited for the next chapter!
ddz008 chapter 9 . 8/9/2006
Great chapter! You updated! :D Sebastian is so weird and interesting... why is he taking Sam with him? What happened to Aria? Hope you update soon! :)
EternalDream chapter 9 . 8/8/2006
Well, if it's intentional, then I guess I can calmly overlook it_
Liviania chapter 9 . 8/8/2006
Heh, when I think my friend is the one calling, I always pick it up and just start talking. I'm glad I haven't embarrassed myself yet.

Gelato? Who dreams about gelato? As for kid's cartoons...well...I can't blame him. Although I've never seen Max and Ruby. So, does Sebastion know what's up with Aria? Hmm...

...gelato.

Livi
catharsis7 chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
yay! update! ugh, sam is frustrating...at times, but i still love him. i'm glad there is progress-ish with him and sebastian.
Maris. S chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
*lmao* I know that if my mom had called one of my friends and they asked her if she was masturbating, I don't think I'd ever be able to stop the laughter from coming. (no pun intended) And I defiantly wouldn't let that friend live it down *lol* Poor Sam... *dies from laughter* I LOVE SEBASTIAN! *lol* He's my favorite character so far. And the way that Sam is so obediant when he's around... haahaa oh how much I love this story. It's kind of like pockey; you can never have to much and you never have enough *lol* Please update as soon as you can love!
Saiwa chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
Is it just me or is everyone in this story a little on the insane side of things
CieloPanda chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
Hawt diggity! That was complete fluke. Procrastinating studying, lo and behold, you update! I couldn't have asked for a better distraction. D

Drunks are not fun but 'Samuel' is just hilarious when drunk. I love how he thinks many different things but only manages to say something completely different. Poor guy.

Aw, but a cliffhanger? Guess I gotta camp out again... Keep at the hard work and hopefully you'll get another chapter out soon enough!
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »