Reviews for My Wonderwall
Mechanical Dolls chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
Jesus! Did FP put a limit on reviews or -what-? Somehow, the rest of my review isn't submitted (the one after HAHAHA!).

Stupid FP.

*gets her account frozen*

*cough*

Anyway. Yes. I can't remember what the rest of my reviews are about, but I did put in lots of hearts and kisses and all that loada stuff.

*gives you cookie*

UPDATE! :D You make my day! *hugglesquish*

-MD
Mechanical Dolls chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
OMG! YES I DO! EVEN THOUGH I HAD TO GO BACK AND REREAD THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS!

So ... Aria disappeared? Ran away from home? Why why why? Aria is such a cool name by the way...

Sebastian, obviously growing weary with my not moving, had not given up on me yet. “Sam, don’t you trust me?”

Well that’s neither here nor there. But before I knew it, I was compelled by the spell of those eyes. They get me…every time.

HAHAHAHA!
RisuMusume chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
*claps* Yay! I like it. Poor thing-Sam, that is. And I seriously want to know just what Sebastion is up to if he's so 'straight'? . I like it! Yay!
Kierce chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
this is the funniest story on here! I am in love with it. I LOVE the humor that you have...absolutely smashing. Also love Humphrey(sP?) too! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! thanks and have a nice day
Rachizzle chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
Lmao, that's definitely, like, the best review reply I've ever got from someone other than Katy.. haha. _ I won't eat yer babehs, dun worry. :P And you're very welcome for always reviewing, lol.. What would an author be without her fans? :P

ZOMG! CLIFFHANGER! I was laughing throughout this whole chapter which is good _ I love yous lol
randomperson chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
Ah god... *cracks up laughing*...I had completely forgotten about this story and how funny it was! (I'm sorry if I haven't reviewed before, but I am now!)I absolutely LOVE Sam to pieces, and his internal ramblings/musings are great! It's just the sardonic and sarcastic touches that get me...although, I have to say he's got a whole pile of issues.

The little intimate bits you have, are really well done, both for Sam's reactions (which are bloody HILARIOUS) and how it's totally in tune with Sebastian's personality. Just gives me the warm fuzzies! . Sam's gentleman mode... Humphrey was it?... was very funny. Very upper-class Briton-ish, kinda stereotypical, but funny as heck! (I'm British too, and I love the fact how British people can laugh at themselves. Not that any other nations can't...we just have GREAT comedy! And you mentioned Monty Python in one of your review responses! Monty Python is my GOD! Especially The Grail and The Life of Brian. Another great 'un is Fawlty towers; Basil is great!Anyway... ehem... stopping rambling now.)

Aria's a really complex character, but she brings depth to it - she's got her own story in it's own right. (I hope you understand that sentence.) Derek's great, and Sam's mum is interesting... haven't seen much of her. Is she going to appear much or not? It wouldn't make much difference to the story, but it'd be interesting all the same. I'm interested to see where Sebastian's taking Sam in the next chapter.

Which had better be up soon! The only reason I forgot about you is because your updates took so long! (Although I have to say that when you do update, it's always a good chapter, and you do do review responses, which is great - it makes the reviewer feel valued! :-)Although if you take too long over this one, I will throw the dictionary at you! (Which is a larger threat than it seems - it is a VERY LARGE, HEAVY and just HUGE dictionary! Scared yet? I also have a good aim - I managed to hit my mother on the head with the spine of a book once!) And if that doesn't work, I'm gonna have to plead on my knees... so please, please update! :-)

*waving* bye!

P.S. Iced tea is yummy. Especially with lemons in. .
bail chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
This story is amazing. I love it! More soon?
afk chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
Yay update! *swirls* and i luved the "What the hell—are you in the middle of masturbating? Quit calling and hanging up on me!" i had to laugh so hard XD
Liviania chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
Wow, this is a fun story! I love Aria and Sam...they play off of each other very well.

Livi
hanakimi chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
*does the gimpy dance*

Update! Or I'll tear my other leg's ACL and meniscus!

*continues dancing*
The Inkslinger chapter 8 . 7/24/2006
Oh, this story kicks ass. I wish I had time for a proper review, but I'm supposed to be packing and whoa, there's no time- however, I couldn't read this and then not say anything so, yes: My God, I love this story. The characters are fantastic, their relationships are so engaging and unique, and wow, I just adore it. I know how it is with long updates, so I'm just going to say that I'll wait patiently for the next chapter (which I am much anticipating) and to beg you to not leave the story unfinished. I can wait, but just... please promise you WILL finish it. Otherwise I'll be terribly sad because I simply MUST KNOW what happens.

Again, thank you so much for this lovely read. It was much enjoyed! And now the mother is yapping at me. Back to packing. Thanks once more!

Inky!
biochemical chapter 8 . 7/24/2006
Woah. This is such a cute story so far! Hahaha. Sam's great. Weird at timea, but hilarious. Sebastian..hmm, I like him. He's kool. And CUTE. Butbut..the summary is confusing...what?

The kiss on the nose was adorable, and Aria? She's cool. xDD She actually has a ROLL thank god, oh and I caught when Jessica said "In the name oh Jahova," or something like that. Cool. A dfferant religion. O

And another thing...what does Sam look like? He mentioned something about blondes to Calvin, but what is his own hair color? What colour is his eyes? Unless I totally missed the hints. D:

Ah well...PLEASE UPDATE SOON OR I WILL HAVE TO HUNT YOU DOWN AND DUCKTAPE YOU TO YOUR COMPUTER CHAIR! And make you post the next chapter.

SO...please update? PLEASE? :)

-Raini
Forgotten Raven Goddess chapter 8 . 7/24/2006
UGH! Why in the name of nine hells have you taken so long! The last update was 4 months ago. Hurry please?
K chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
This fic is so refreshing. A lot of slash fics tend to have generic, cliched, flat, boring dialogues, but your dialogue here is none of those things. And for once a female character is more than just an embellishment. She actually helps advance the plot, and she's actually got a personality.

The 'kiss at the boy's bathroom' scene was a bit too sudden and far fethed though.

"Because even if I wanted to hit her, she could so kick my ass. I guess in that aspect, she was kind of lesbianish." He saying only lesbian females can kick ass? I resent that.

Anyway, this fic's witty; great stuff.
EternalDream chapter 8 . 7/15/2006
The chapter was fine without a beta. The only re-occuring thing I've taken note of in ur grammar is that you rarely use the right ending punctuation mark when someone says or thinks a question. You use periods when it's supposed to be a *question mark*. It's...kind of annoying. But other than that, this story is great.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »