Reviews for Wondering
incomplete chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
You caught the emotions head on and described them effortlessly. Bloody good poem.
AgainstAllOdds chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
You hit that right on the head. It's subtle truth was so effective and it was overall just perfect. I can completely relate and you put those feelings into words so skillfully it was AMAZING. WONDERFUL!
SportylilChica chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I love it... You're an amazing writer truly you are. I love it...it's just beautiful in every aspect!

Thanks for the reviews! I know it's hard to stop cutting...try reading A Continous Fight..
LindaSunflower chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I just wanted you to know that Ithink the poem you wrote is brilliant. I really love it - the way you writemakes it sound like you're in my head and know exactly what I'm thinking andfeeling - and it has a great flow as you read it too.

Anyway, just wanted to let you knowI think it's Lindasunflower
Dana chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
It's good, you've got talent. The forced rhyming takes away from what you're trying to say... i.e. "blood tears strong." Poems don't have to rhyme to be poetry, it's a common misconception that they do. You may want to try rhyming every other line, like..

I was wondering when you'd noticethe last time I gave you a kissthe waiting drove me crazybut for you nothing was amiss

..or, not rhyming at all.

Anyway, it's a good poem.. sturdy theme and good imagery, but it does seem to be reaching a lot when it comes to the rhyming .. also, some parts are too blunt. Subtlety brings a lot to a poem, especially when there's room for interpretation. I can't wait to see more of your poetry. Keep writing. :)

Dana
Debbie chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
K's Moonshadow you are really gifted, your writing is amazing and I feel I know this place so well that you have put into words I never could. Take good care, Love Debbie x
D chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
I can really relate to this. In 8th grade a year ago I started cutting myself. Not really because of stress or grades, but because i had a very unsatisfing home life that made me want to tear off my skin so instead I teared into it. Good Job nice potrayl. I really like it. Oh BTW i've stopped but it still crosses my mind.
ThisCut-UpAngel chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Wonderful! You have a way with capturing that emotion-please continue!