Reviews for Jars of Forgotten Words
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
This is really pretty, no wait this is really beautiful. Amazing as usual! Great work! QueenVixta
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Very nice Hawke - loved the imagery you used. The idea of the words in a jar really appeals to me.

Yeah, I skimmed through your bio as well today and laughed when I read the Sims bit. I can never get my kids to grow up. They always get taken away or I use a cheat and delete them because I can't keep up with them. Not a good sign I suppose, but in real life I love little kids to bits! *huggles* Especially little boys...I dunno why little girls annoy me but they do. I don't do Barbies anymore - I feel way too odl to be talking falsetto and dancing them about. Give me a nice beach ball to throw about and I'm good. Little boys are too full of energy sometimes though! lol Okay, that was all totally off-topic, but I'm sure you loved it anyway! lol :P Ciao for now! *waves*
Riely Marie chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Very good.I was talking to one of my good friends yesterday, and I told him that I liked how he cared about what I had to say. Sometimes that is a very hard quality to find in someone, and when you find it its truly a gift.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
I really love those last three lines man, they really finish the poem! And then that titel...Omg! It's just beautiful and so original! As is the entire poem! I love it, very good point made here Hawke! I think more people should think about this. Because it happens VERY often that words are forgotten or unheard...unfortunately... Anyways! Lovely poem! Just beautiful!

Much love, Rosanna.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Heartfelt and honest, I enjoyed it, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.