Reviews for King of Kings Lord of Lords
Robert West chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
This is a pretty good poem it speaks the truth. you are a very good poem righter I hope you keep up the good work. never quit writing poems because you are so good at it your friend Robert West
DeathsAngel13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
i love how you can express your religion and who you believe is the Father of all(thats my wording on the subject) without worrying about getting any crap on it. and it is amazing that you can tie rhymes in and still have the poem sound serious and not goofy.

hey a short review :-P
StradMore chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
:: Rejoice and sing in His praiseAnd live at peace with God all of your days ::

My favorite lines in the poem...Very meaningful
His Only chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Oohh great work with this! I love finding other Christian writers on here. Aww it just makes me feel all giddy inside. Its like yay, I'm not alone in this battle. Haha. Anyways, I really loved this poem! It was written so nicely! Gosh it was excellent! Your rhyming is AMAZING! Which brings me to a question. I wrote this poem for mothers day and finding the right rhyming words was SO difficult. Could you check it out and give me some advice? I really want to get it perfet for my mommy lol. Thanks. Keep up the great work and God Bless!
Michael McCarthy chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
This is a great poem. I like how it is short, but it means a lot.

The only problem with it is that myrth should be mirth.

I especially like the last 2 lines. They mean a lot. Great poem, can't wait to hear more.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Nice one Jeremy - reminds me of the song by the same name. Again, I'd suggest expanding on it a bit and adding something more original. This is almost the same as the song...You'll get more reviews if you let people review without signing in btw - you can change the "accept anonymus reviews" thing in your settings. (Did I spell anonymus right? Arg...I can never spell that right! lol)
Needa S chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Beautifully done!
Adonia Chesser chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
A very well written poem about God, you sure do know how to praise him, I liked it.