Reviews for How To Handle Heartbreak
Dance Your Heart Out chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
I love it so far .

But you haven't updated in a while, are you going to continue the story ?
Minal chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
hey! omg i just read this story! as you've probs guessed... because im reviewingg! but eniways i love this story... not as fantastic as everything for love... i wish it wasnt called that... but yes! this story was thrillingly different, i was wondering although u may not get around to answering this question but which one of either of the characters are you most like? as in shana or andi? i mean theyre so different and i found myself thinking that random thought, so i thought i might add it to this review!

but onto the actual review part, i love it love it love it! its like we can all relate to it in one way or another... i wonder whatll happen next... but seeing as the last time you reviewed was the 2nd of july last year... im not gna be expecting an update son :(
Kawaii Chibi Kitty Angel chapter 6 . 8/16/2006
Ngh! Why haven't you updated this? Ah! X_x It's so good! Christ, I wish I could write a six-chapter story and have over a hundred reviews. Wowzer.

I feel so bad for Andi... eek. And Jesse reminds me of my ex... XD He was such a sweetie. So much more awesome then any playboy hottie. He's still, like, my best friend. _

Carly's... pushy. Very what can you do, eh?
Kaltes chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I love this story! *bashes down your writers block* there ya go! Now get to it hehe! But really it's awesome I love your characters and your writing is excellent! Update soon if ya can )
Love Trend chapter 6 . 7/4/2006
I love this story! Update soon.
Liviania chapter 6 . 5/28/2006
Jesse thinks bad things about Micah...he should just tell Carly no.

Livi
Amazonian Pwincess chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
Hey,before i get going, i was wongering something. do you have a sweet tooth? cos that's explain the pen name. anyways, great story. i really hated, okay disliked, micah from the beging but waht can i say, he's growing on me. i liked the way you switched between andi (by the way love that name. okay i'm being biased since my lil sis is called that and i chose the name) and jesse (love that name too but only cos of the guy who sang Beautiful Soul, what was his neam? jesse mac...? and of course that ghost in one meg cabots books. and of course because of so many other hollywood guys and the ones at home)sorry for the long review (i doubt you'd call it that though). i know i'm blabbing.i tend to do that.
Sitting Squanto chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I like this story a lot, it's extremely well written. Awesome job, keep it up!
Faye chapter 6 . 4/15/2006
Ahh i like this story alot! You havent update is forever. Please update soon.
agela chapter 6 . 3/5/2006
HURRY AND UPDATE SOON PLZ! I REALLY HAVE TO READ MORE! UPDATE SOON!
kimchee09 chapter 6 . 2/28/2006
Incredible! I love the progress of the story so far - definitely looks like there's going to be more angst and heartbreak. :D The character development for Jesse and Andi is really well done; you've provided a lot of great insight into their characters through the POV changes. I'm wondering if you're going to do the same for other key players (like Carly - that would be hilarious!). In the meantime, please update soon! :D
NathaLIES chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
It's so addicting, and it seems like 70% of the time I loathe Carly. She's blatantly stealing Jesse. Although I do like her theory, I still do not like Micah. That...thing should...die or something. He's so evil even without knowing it. I think Jesse is sweet, but I can't help but feel that he should suffer for all the hatred he pooled against Andi before. Oh and who's Felix going to be with? He's probably the most interesting character and I can't wait for more on him.

Update soon!
Xarilyn chapter 6 . 2/16/2006
Great story!

Update soon please! It's really heartwrenching not to know what's gonna happen with Andi, Jesse and Micah!
Alenor chapter 6 . 1/6/2006
lol, i like this story. i can't wait for another chappie, cya Alenor.
notpink chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
perfect! Update soon please!
105 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »