Reviews for Perfect Imperfection
caeli ciel chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
This is true.. Really, really true. Here's a question though, What determines Perfection? Who gets to decide what's perfect or not? Isn't that our opinion?
Catalyst87 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
After reading several of your stories I've come across a great discovery.

Your a mindless idiot.
me chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
I'm growing to strongly dislike you, K. Mason. Alright. If this is so, and all wonderful things are balanced by unpleasant things, then how can Heaven be more heavenly than Earth? If suffering is here to contrast all things wonderful and enjoyable, what will make Heaven heavenly? It sounds like we're going to have to suffer up there too in order to enjoy it.
nocte chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
you missed the point...i said theyre my opinions...and what you said to me...is easily said back to you, jsut because you don't beleive, just because you choose to follow along with the rest of the world, doesn't mean you can't be wrong. I insult religions, yes, I do, because I feel they're wrong. I never said you were wrong did I, no I didn't. I stand by the beleif that every man finds purpose in life in his own way, with his own choices and finds hapiness having faith in whatever he chooses. You made me think you beleived that as well, and I thought I'd merely share my opinion, but oh well. I'm not gonna get worked up by another one of you mentally enslaved religious drones who refuse to let others speak there own opinion on things, after your faith hasn't worked for them no matter how hard they've tried to let it. people like you led the salem witch trials and people like you lead the roman catholic church. Evil will never leave the world, you'll never find what you're really looking for in life, as soon as you die things will start right over and you'll be chasing your tail all over again. You can say im wrong, i can say your wrong, no one cares, no one knows. I tell you what, when you find your heaven and your God and your perfection, you can open up the skies and smite me, because apparently I'm a blasphemous little heretic son a bitch.
Nocte Animus chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
What you need to do...is read my horrible essay...titled nirvana...it deals with some similar topics and my opinions on them.