Reviews for Emalina, PearlyEyed
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Very comforting to know there are people like Emily. Such a warm poem and very sweet. I know alot of Emilys,but they are usually surrounded by Jack the Rippers and Jason Voorheeses.
like a lover chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
OH MY GOD YAYNESS! YAY YAY!

I HEART YOU MAN.

this is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me! YOU ARE SO SWEET BABE. i like, can't even believe it.. i keep making sure it's actually for me...

he i'm smiling so much right now! THIS IS SO GOING ON MY FAVOURITE'S LIST, BABE.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
i really like this its beautifully written and i have to say i love it...the wording and flow is just amazing...well done. lots of love ~AllyCred~
Imke chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
This is really beautiful and a great poem to a friend. I'm sure Emalina will love and charish it.

I'm happy she makes you smile. Because that's what a friend does right? Make you smile. So I'm happy she does that for you. It's important to have friends like that, because if friends only put you down and make you feel bad about yourself and other things, then you really don't need them in your life. They only cause more problems and they only make you shed more tears. So keep the people that make you smile in your life. The people that when you think of them, you just feel nothing but love, you just feel like they're the best friends and the most amazing people you could ever wish for. If you have people like that in your life, you'll be more positive about things yourself and maybe then you'll see how beautiful things can be. That's my message to you right now.

x Imke.