Reviews for Fire Mermaid
Wickedforlife chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
"Oui, to become ones parent is a fate I think every child fears, more so than even than torture." His smile turned thoughtful, "I stand before you chained, naked, and bleeding, I couldn't be more honest when I say that I too am tired of fighting." Ryan nodded in agreement, GORGEOUS!
Wickedforlife chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
woah, this is gorgeous. I would be honored if i could write something like this.
Wickedforlife chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
I love the feminist POV, I always hated how antifeminist the original story was.
MadamWriterGal chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
I have to say that this is one of the most interesting retellings of this story that I have ever read. You did an amazing job with character development and plot pacing. I hope you will write more fantasy stories in the future. You have a real gift for it!
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Wow you are very talented. Your writing is so descriptive and the words you use are so powerful. Great chapter and I can't wait to read more :D
ForeverHere chapter 19 . 2/23/2011
I do think this is an amazing story and I have told all of my friends about this. It really touched me, because I loved mermaids, and I love spin-offs of the classics.

When I first started to read this I didn't know what to think, but as I continued I couldn't stop, literally. I hope maybe you'll write more, and I think your a great writer. :)
Dancing In Magic chapter 19 . 8/3/2010
Alright, I have to tell you, I keep coming back to this story. This has to be about the 7th time I've read it. You've managed to make a classic story seem more real and human. I recently read the original version by Han Andersen and I have to say that I love your version better. Although it isn't fair to compare any story to a classic, I honestly believe that this is one of the best spin-offs I've read. I do hope you continue writing and maybe even write another spin-off. I love your writing style and the way that your story can never age, just as disney princesses never do. Your story would have made Ariel proud!
SASE1 chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
How do tears run down your face when you're underwater? LOL.
Dead Deactivated chapter 19 . 9/8/2009
I have to say this story really touched my heart... I was a big Mermaid fan and this is a Fanfiction of the movie with a TWIST! The magic really was awsome. Continue writing and message me sometime just to Think of a new idea
okashay09 chapter 19 . 8/6/2009

Is it over?

it cant be!

What about France!
Rio's Desire chapter 19 . 7/8/2009
Great story! This one kept me up in the late hours of the night, keep writing!
Dancing In Magic chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This has to be my absolute favorite story on fictionpress, I read it over and over again and never get bored! It's just so entertaining! Keep up the fantastic work!
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
other than the fact that you missed some semi-colons, and commas, this was awesome.

the descriptions were awesome; Aisha's character's pretty believable (despite the tail, hair, and eyes, but that's to be expected...)

very cool.

adding to c2.

it's a fairytale. (:

wen chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
i love this retelling ]
A. Barone chapter 19 . 5/7/2008
This was a great story...but I would love to read an epilogue.
224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »