Reviews for The Chronicle of the Lord of the Dead
swimmy chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
SO CUTE!please write anotherplease
writergurlLW chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I think you should go on. Is she cooking up a plan by trying to get him to go to sleep?
2friesshort chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
firs and foremost I want to beat you for nabbing the idea before I could. Hehe. But tis wonderful.. I applaude to and beg you to continue... *Sigh* Hades and Persephone, I do so love them.. *dances*
mac1012 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Fabulous one! I like greek mythology, though I'm not at all familiar with all the details and happenings involved.

Still, your story made me realise the truth behind Hades' lovelife and the sense of humor of your story added spice to it - just how women and men are different. haha ;D

Good one!
oi chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Great Story
Nolori chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
That was great. It realy did make me laugh, "Women..."I did definatey sound like Hades talking. The only thing I noticed were a few punctuation errors. But that's all really.

And Grammer is a pain anyway.

Good stuff.
Starjem chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
That was so good! I don't know why I didn't read it sooner! Sometimes my mind just isn't there ya know? lol
Scraper chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Superb! This was very lovely the way Hades was given a voice like this! I used to eat and drink Greek Mythology for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and the evr popular "Rape of Persephone" had ALWAYS been one of my favorites.

Hades had always been a strangely attractive although a much feared god in the ancient greek's culture, and he only fell in love twice in his entire life. The first was with Persephone, and the second was a less known myth when he fell for a nymph called Minthe, that ultimately led to the creation of the mint plant.

Of course, Persephone hasnt been that loyal either, fighting with Aphrodite for the love of Adonis.

Great work, and I think I'll take a look at your other stories.
zagato chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Your story is so funny and cute. It made me laugh. Please write more.
cOOkiMoNsteR626 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
this is great! your writing style is fnatastic and i appluad you! hehe. keep up the great stuff. i love greek mythology.