Reviews for A Love Of A Different Kind
LoverOfBooks chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Hi there,
So it was a good read.
The story felt a bit rushed but you probably set the pace as is,for a reason that I will not question,as you are the author and you know best.
Uhm...yeah all in all it was good
Angel chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
It made me cry! Awesome story too!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I loved this so much I had to re read this .. But so sad did he have to die and leave her lonely …cold and romantic at the same time good combo
Jujubee58 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
A sad, hopeful story.
RT chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This story was really good...but so sad. Why did Joseph have to die at the end?
Writing4Eternity chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Great story
v-love chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
wa omg im crying!
BabyPop Massacre chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Dude!This was freakin' awesome! I loved this story so made me cry!
Black Butterfli chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
That was really nice and well-written. I liked it. It was kinda sad, though. Very melancholy. But that's my kind of story-the sad, tragic love stories. You did a good job writing this. At first I was a little confused at what time period it was, but then the character's thoughts and feelings revealed all. Joseph seemed nice, not at all like the white boys I've met. I liked his character and his whole rebellion against his dad thing. It was inspiring. And Ellise was just beautiful. She was a dreamer, and that was sweet. But even though I knew her end wouldn't be so dreamy and happy, I was glad she found SOME happiness.

I prais this. The only problem I have with it is that I wish it would've been longer and chaptered :(