Reviews for stage fright
Joewhatever chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Not sure...I got the general idea though. I think. Err...Being criticised, in the extreme, for something you are and/or believe when things have been going so well? And after that criticism starts everything appears to be falling apart at the seams?

It was nicely done, I enjoyed it.
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
i adore your style! you're beyond words really so i'm not sure exactly what to say. keep writing :D
hellomister chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
I liked this, especially the last three-line stanza. It does remind me of contemplation of suicide, though I'm sure it can be interpretted many different ways.
Devil6667 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
wowi really really like this poem... wow
Ever chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
It's not about jumping off a building is it? Me want cookie!Anyways...beautiful. 'the castles are burning brightly, the house of cards is falling fast. how much longer till it all comes apart?' I swear it made me cry.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
It's good, well written with some interesting uses of words that really open up the ideas it could be talking about.

[penetration invasive,]sex?[interrogation pervasive,]russian mafia? :p a fight.[arms to catch them,] and [the house of cards is falling fast.]suicide, support?[( not with a bang but a ]whimper . . . )suggests rather than a gun or bullet (bang) is more emtional.

I'm not guessing, I'm just suggesting what it makes you think of. I liked how you write that - opened it up - so it could be relevant to alot of things, theme though, pretty much the same: building and falling.

Nice use of short lines to build tension. I don't want a cookie - what did you base it on?
smile persephone chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I have guesses, but they are probably wrong. Anyway, I like the style in which you wrote this. The imagery is most excellent too. I'm not so good at reviewing things. Amazing poem, by the way!
this is britt chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I'm not going to venture a guess. but this is brilliant. and the fact that you want me to write more tickles me pink, because you are great.