Reviews for Musician of decay
Nature's Glory chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
Nice poem, good descriptive and insightful work.

I liked the rusted knife bit, nice touch.
Sita Fuoco chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
Wow. Wow is the only word i can think of. the line "Deceitful lullabies to seduce the pure" really touched me, at least in a way that it stood out. Wonderfully written. Your diction impeccable. This is deffinately one of my favorites of your writings...
Sita Fuoco chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
Beautifully written... twisty in a way, and also very powerful... the line "Naivety was scraped away from all with a rusty knife" remains a very vivid emotion in my mind... Very original, and powerful. Nice work!

Sita
Sita Fuoco chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
This is a really powerful piece... I really enjoyed it. The words used were awesome and stellar... I especially liked the last line, "An enigma you came, an enigma you go." im not positive why... it just has a sort of ring to it...Anyway, i love your writing style, so keep it coming! _
Living in a story called life chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
i loved your poem deep thoughts and feelings.. you said u dont have any ideas well heres some of my own for a title but the actual title is up to u and u alone... Do i truely know u? or A mysterious love, still yet to be understood... well if u dont like them thats okay keep up the good work! .
DobbyGrl chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
This is a really GOOD poem! I really like your style of writing.