Reviews for An Ode: The Thorns of the Rose
Asmerelda chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Well Mandy you wanted a review..Oh so full of passion! LOL just kidding. I liked it..my favorite part is:in it was Dried roses on the seacreased petals at the heels of the silver spray,trailing faithfully, perhaps to death,perhaps to life_Good work!
Nolita Fairytale chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
O_O! That is GOOD! I love this part:and names you’d rather not remember(except for in the most clandestine of cornerswhere not even you can see),

God stuff, Mandy_
kit feral chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
I just love your poetry. It’s always so pretty and deep. And the language you use is amazing! It’s like… old language. You know, REAL poetry. Does that make any sense? Oh, well. I loved the title to this one. “Letters, written, for certain… but sent? In no way (without exception, says the voice of the first time). Only chance could place them in your eyes -only chance, now; is it acceptable to breathe?” were my favorite lines. And I loved the last two, too. This just blew me away. It’s truly amazing how someone as young as you (lol, you’re older than me, but still) can write like this! Great work, Panda, keep it up! :D
Toothache chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Wow, this is really good. I sometimes find myself thinking some of the questions you pose in your work. This is a nice piece. I'd give it a 9.5/10 D Keep up the awesome job! (and this is going in my favourite stories list D)