Reviews for myriad
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Oh, a breathtaking poem. Little details are what make poems, and I especially like "trying to recall what color the stars turned/when you dropped acid for the first time." Your dedication at the end was also very nice. Keep writing! :)
La la la chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Whoa.

Beautifully awesome.

Love your use of words. You speak for those of us who can't put our feelings into language.
Margot Tenenbaum chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
wow.i really liked was simple, yet you could understand the complex and intercate nature of the presented emotions!
Jezsh chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
the bold and italic of 'and those eyes' is just stunning, like a gasp of breath. Sexy and whimsical.
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
damn.

completely gorgeous
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
wow.

you know, i would attempt a literate review, but, fuck it, i am speechless.

once again it is perfect.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I was seeing this as a girl the entire way through. To me, the descriptions sound like that of the female variety. Then I saw your note at the bottom... and then I was confused. So I had to read it again and imagine the boy. (So confusing!) Anyway, amazing poem. The formatting and the spacing are perfect!
twenty-second seduction chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
myriad is one of my favorite this is one of my favorite pieces of writing.

yeah, yeah. i'm the worst reviewer.
outruntheavalanche chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
this is amazing, as usual.

[trying to recall what color the stars turnedwhen you dropped acid for the first time]

was my favorite part. i also liked the line about your fingertips studying his heartbeat. a nice piece of imagery.

just very . . . beautiful.

and congrats on getting your poetry published! :)
sarah chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Hey there :) i really liked this poem i thought that it was unique ! and i love love lovethe ending ..the whole poem was fuckin awesome . i came across your website on livejournal and thought id check it out ! your a really talented writer !

anyways this rocks !
like a lover chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
oh my god, that was breathtaking.
this is britt chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
He must have been quite a boy to have such a fantastic piece of exploding imagery written about him. it is glorious. you keep rocking my feeble world, again and again, agh.
addie pray chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Beautiful, as usual. I don't know what I can say that I haven't already said. Your writing is fantastic.
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
wow this is amazing. i adore it and your style and everything. keep writing and thanks for all the reviews :D
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Excellent poem! Extremely well written! I really like this!

~Anna~