Reviews for disney's delusions
laughter at the funeral chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
you really made me think...i really like the bit with the antagonists telling "itoldyouso's"...surely there is something beyond the fairytales' happily ever afters...very good job...

truly yours...
do not resuscitate chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
this is awesome. it's so witty. i love love love love it. "imperfection is easier to love and/you forgive them when they PMS." gah! perfect lines!
thosewhomustbecarried chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Ha, amazing. I really love the opening -it's great to care to save the cow yet find a tree has been wasted anyhow. It's great to see a poem with a strong point (other than unoriginal ways to commit suicide). Truly a great poem, going in my favs. Cheers _
addie pray chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I loved the idea behind this, and I never considered the whole Aurora/menopause/100 years thing. Crazy. The ending, I very much adore. I can't get over that whole last stanza. Well done.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
This is pure genius. You so easy turn cliche Disney into perfection. There are so many quotables and I can't pick just one to praise you with. Lovely, lovely!
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
fairy tales have been cliched since forever but you give them a refreshing twist with a cynic kiss. you're becoming pessimistic, me boy. though your poetry remains cheesecake divine. -kismet.
only weekdays chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
wow. *am in shock* that was reallky awesome! i like how you look at things from a different point of writing and much love (:
omiee chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
i dunno, this was funny and cynical and all but sirry, i don't really like it because it doesn't sound like you. it sounds forced and like a glass pane over your real voice and it's not coming out like rich chocolate milk like it always does. are you okay? but if i look at it only on the surface i suppose it's lovely as always. it just doesn't sound you
Lady Rhiannon-Faye chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
That was hilarious, undoubtedly. I particularily love the first, fifth and sixth blurbs. Your style is so wonderful yet comedic, in that lovely place between dead serious and pure humorous... and I LOVE it.

RAWQ ON