Reviews for The Sky is Black
000000000 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
This was fantastic. I've been going through some other of your works and they're all great! I like the rhyming, its really smooth and cool.

Thanks for reviewing my story as well!

Love, Vanessa
Hope's Demise chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
hey this was kewl.I have that spacing problem all of the time. i think it's just stupid.

But this poem rocks all the same.
Patito-Feo chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
your an outstanding writer. everytime i read something from your head, it seems i get to know the real you all the more. you could work of the one or two couplets that let down the ryming scheme. other then that, way to go.
xxsyringexx chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
your just a really good writter ** plots to steal your tallent but you come up with a better plan and send me home ballin like my bitchy brother** muha! i left a review and cracked on my brother al at the same time! *Jumps up* look out whoevers in my way i'm on a roll! good job really tho. *does another dance gets tired falls asleep*
foreverXfall chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I absolutely love it. Great rhyme flow!
beti213 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
The contrast in this poem is brilliant (prophets who sell wares for a living, singing gospel songs apathetically, etc.) my only suggestion is to fool a bit with the phrase "I really don't know what to say." you're playing with a semi-apocalyptic theme here, but that phrase sounds like part of a light-hearted, inconsequential piece. also, you could probably do better as an ending. I like it, though-your comparisons are original and the rhyming comes off smoothly, something that I see rarely. good job!
StraightJacketPhil chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Wow, this was fantastic! Really good thoughts and imagery, though some of the couplets sort of lost the rhythm. Other than that, the rhyming worked well, and it was a very good, thoughtful poem.

-StraightJacketPhil