Reviews for Surge of Euphoria
lovedreamer chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
very interesting
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
'Surge nerve fibers' works well as an opening line because you have to pronounce each syllable seperately to avoid blurring words. This leads you to enunciate better throughout. 'Euphoria is drip fed' is a beautiful line. The 'pitch change' idea is wonderful; that music can lead to euphoria. Not an overly original idea but you express it very well. Nice semi-repetition at the end. Good poem.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
can feel the power in this, nicely done...I will be back...so many exams and papers to correct. I promise I'll be back to review more of your poems very soon.
Munchin chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
um.. well this is not really my kind of poem. but it does have an interesting twang!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Very interesting, I like it.
addie pray chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
This was great, short and blunt and brilliantly worded. I liked the title. Well done.
LauraKM chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Brilliant, this is really great, i love the line "Euphoria is drip fed" Very well expressed.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
awesome.. ncie repition
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
this is nice. i do suggest u write another song, about due time for one, lol. but nice writing. post more so i can review more
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
minor typo on the 3rd line~ the meaning was nicely put, very thought provoking~ Great job~

keep writing!
redazalea72 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
interesting, the imagery is really there...