Reviews for invisible scars
flights.of.fantasy chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
short but scarily poignant. its normally hard to convey messages in such short poems. angsty
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
short, simple, and sweet, muchly enjoyable
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
True, and very well expressed. I like the way you put "deep" alone in the last line, that really drives the message home. Great poem, I like it very much, so sad yet so true.
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
the inner scars are the worst and the longest standing scars,aren't they? nice poem.
lackluster chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
so short, but it's so effective in it's point. WOW
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Kinda like a statement, a very deep statement. I love it
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Short and so true! Awesome awesome work!
bleeding subterfuge chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
i like this piece, it says a lot in a very short amount. really, really like this piece.
Opium Hex chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Oh yes, I can relate to this. The emotion is palpable in your words. Well done.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
You have such a simple but gifted style. You can say so much filled with emotion, but with such few words.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Yes, know the feeling...some words, some deeds are far too chilling. It is a cutoff point of pain that has been inflicted. Nice poem that cuts to that feeling.
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
It has such a world of meaning. I envy your writing style.
staras chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
wonderful poem, it's going in my favorites. thanks for the review you gave me, i deleted the poem a few minutes after i put it up though, i'll put it back up if i can find it again. sorry to ramble, anyways, this poem you wrote is beautiful, as are all your other works. i can really relate to this, it's just...wow. again, sorry for rambling, never stop writing.-amy
citrus scented chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
dark, chilling tragic and touching.
myno chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
yes- i relate completely. Evanescence 'my immortal' expresses the same idea beautifully- "these wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real, there's just too much that time cannot erase..." that song, and this poem, bring me close to tears. I relate so well.. Some things never go away. beautifully written poem.
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »