Reviews for The Sacrifice
Silentwriter9 chapter 7 . 8/20/2005
nice ending :)... even if he did leave her lol. but they will be together in the end :D.

*Silent Writer*

Thank you for your reviews :)!
Islandbreeze chapter 7 . 8/20/2005
That was really sweet and touching...and for a little bit I did think he was going to stay so even in the ending you kept a little mystery:). But the ending was very nicely done. I really liked this story! Caden was such an interesting character, and everything fit. Great story!
empath89 chapter 7 . 8/20/2005
aww, so sad, yet very cute. beautifully written!
Silentwriter9 chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
OO what is going to happen! I can't wait to read wait to read what is going happen next!

*Silent Writer*

Thank you for the reviews : ).. and i am sorry about taking so long!
Dee Dub chapter 6 . 6/23/2005
I love your story. I hope you update soon.
Islandbreeze chapter 6 . 6/21/2005
Oh, is there going to be trouble with Eldari now? The dream was very nice, and sort of transitioned into the whole getting his wings back scenario. Nice chapter, update soon!
SoyBean chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Wow. I really, really really like it! except for the cliffhanger-Eek!anyways, please update soon!
Stormie Greye chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
Nice chapter. It's nice to know a lot of Caden's past now. _
Enigmatic Huntress chapter 5 . 6/12/2005
I'm worried that history might repeat itself. I know her father deserved to die but ex angels who are trying to be redeamed really shouldn't kill anybody should they? Her healing him was touching and seemed to bring them closer. Really interesting story. Read next chapter as soon as pos. Luv Kaitx
Thimble chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
wow, that was really good. Great use of vocabulary or i'm just really stupid, though they both sound correct! yeah, but it was good, the beginning was alright, it seemed a little bland. The story is good, but the dialouge seems a bit fake, not to be mean, but other than that it was good. Could use a better description of things, not that i'm complaining, but it could be better. Don't 'mean' to be mean, but it really was good so far, the wording was if-e but good. Have a lovely day. keep writing!
Loria chapter 6 . 6/5/2005
Oh! Cliffhanger, why? I need to know what's going to happen. Please keep writing or else I'll go mad with curiousity. Very good chapter by the way. _
birdytamel chapter 6 . 6/3/2005
oh no... well, i'm glad he got them back, though it felt a bit sudden, but now...will he have to leave her? ;( update asap!

one thing, you seem to bunch words together/ forget to put spaces between words, just a thing to look out for.
Aibell chapter 2 . 6/2/2005
Oh goody! back story! Lovely! I wish I could read, butI have to go to bed... :sigh: I'l pick it up tomorrow, but I love it thus far.

There were still a few spelling mistakes, and some missing spaces between words, but nothing major. Again, I love the rhythm of your sentence structure and writing style. Truly a wonderful read.
Aibell chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I like this a lot. First the good: It's very descriptive and emotional. I already love the main character, and I've only read the first chapter. The chapters are a good length to keep people's interest, as are the sentences and paragraphs. I especially liked the line about the boy not seeming so young after lighting the fire. It seems like the kind of thing real people would thing.

However, there were some spelling mistakes, typos I think("splitting" instead of "spitting" in one instance) but other than that, the story flows nicely. Quite lovely.

Oh, and thanks for your review on my story. It made me happy. :D )

Scribs
Thalo Ryder chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I really like, very nice work. Also, Thank you for reviewing my Story...The first and only chapter, anyhow. Yes, It was "The horses were sung in thier stalls-Thalo
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »