Reviews for tobacco tongue tied
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
love how you captured the rebellious (though often hypocritcal) teenage girl spirit. great ending.

-salt.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Wow. The part about Tinkerbell and pixie stix was a nice touch.
kalmia raphael chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
hm... doens't seem like a typical poem to me... sort of like a prose/poem um thingie. a horizontal poem but hey it's atypical, and atypical's good. the height itself seems to be success more than literal height, and brackets seem to be the girls interjections. seems like the whole poem is a friend gossipping about her while said speaker imagines/remembers the girl's comments (in brackets) except for the last line, which really made me imagine someone whispering it into someone elses ear.
and flowers chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
she is waiting for the misery that has already come (?)
myno chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
awesome poem- i've never attempted this format but it worked well in this particular poem.
ThisCut-UpAngel chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Haven't read anything like this in a long time-thankyou.
hmmmmm chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
...wow. where to begin? the title: perfection. and this is just pure genius. i love the way you write, and i love your use of parentheses, and i love the combination 'shatter vertigo'. yes, you have been added to favorites everything. i wish i could write like YOU.
Take Me Apart chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
awesome. really, i wanted to say thanks for the positive review, but i am very impressed. i hate annoying people who review constantly just to look smart by critiqing someone else's work with big words. i love that you're not someone like that. keep up the good work _
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Oh I just found my new favorite poet. The third stanza...wow. I wish I was a better reviewer but I like to just sit here and appreciate it. Words are hard to come by. But I will try: you are amazingly talented and I want more!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
wow, i liked the profound meaning in this Great job!

keep writing!
Unholy Haven chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Beautiful!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I have to say this is brilliant, as all your other works. Beautiful, and amazing!

!* Noelle *!