Reviews for Jessica
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This really moved me.
Chandra Grace chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
THat brought tears to my eyes.

I am sorry that you or whoever lost this Jessica.

I hope that you or whoever will always keep Jessica in the heart, mind, and anywhere else.

(I am sorry if that sounded kinda messed up. I didn't mean it in a perverted way or anything. Ignore that if it did and please don't have my account locked...)
Josephus Orienatonus chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
a excellent elergy, although it makes people cry. who is jessica and why she died?
Lilliana Krishante chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Moving...
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Very strong and gave me shivers. Yet it seems to fascinate is a very eerie poem.)
Lady DreamWriter chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I know what it is like to lose a friend, and like you, I wrote a poem about it.
Venustas iaceo chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Wow. And yet you called my riddle powerful? This is...wow. That truly is both a sad and yet beautiful way to think of Miss Jessica, though I obviously did not know her.
writingislove chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
It's good stuff dude. Dreams are fickle things.
Tzotel431 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This gave me the chills, it was Job!

Tzotel431
ThisCut-UpAngel chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I am sorry for your loss.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Another powerful piece. Nice job and even though it sounds cheesy as I don't know the half of what happened - I'm sorry it did. *hugs*
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
wow, i could feel my eyes go all watery. awesome job you did there. ive also read some of your past works under a different pen name and really liked those too.

EB
dustytiger chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
wow, this is really really powerful, and just amazing, i'm so glad you decided to share this cause it is just well, wow, great work, it made me cry
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
beautiful, vivid and every word so full of emotion, but you don't need me to tell you that, x weasel within x
ziranyan calacirya chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
wow, this is so sad, but beautiful
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »