Reviews for Jessica
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
...wow. Powerful images and memories. Great poem. I'm sorry for your loss. It brought to mind my friend who lost his life a few years ago.

write on.
Moonbeam Elegance chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
*sobs* that was so sadEvery 1 wants 2 know who Jessica is! sister,friend? Moonbeam E
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Sad and touching...
Richard Pendragon chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
wow that was amazing. Thats all i can say really
Unfairy chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Of curiosity, what relation did Jessica have to you? And how do you get so many reviews?

Anyway, a dedication is always sweet, especially if it is good.
Sadsong64 chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
i just wanted to say how touching it was to hear someone writing about the same emotional struggles I've been going through... and doing it well

by the way guitarzac is my older bro.
Sarah Elizabeth Julia chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Good poem. It was really emotional.
envy me chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
First I would just like to say that I am deeply sorry you lost someone so close to you...an this poem...it is great. You really made me sad. I dont know how it feels to lose a close loved one...but im sure I will poem was very very only problem is that I think you should add some punctuation...just constructive criticsim, but i really enjoyed this.
Nymphomaniac Kittie13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
This poem was very sorrowful but yet so great. Thanks for the review you left me. You are a great writer!

KittieMistress
like a lover chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
haunting and melancholy. i adore your poetry.
hotspot-13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
oh my god! I'm so sorry! What happened? How did she die? I know how you feel. I have a freind who died of lukemia and i think that i might have it now. Please tell me how she died!
Relayer chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Very deep, with almost haunting imagery. Memory is everything. My thoughts are with you
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
beautiful _

SP
cake-is-good chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
very strong, i know how it feels to lose someone u really love.
write25 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
very powerful. the word choice conveys such an amazing image. so sorry about your friend. Mariah
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »