Reviews for Jessica
Twigstudios1972 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Emotional, powerful, moving, beautiful, haunting, incredible, heartwrenching, sad, and meaningful...I could go on. I love this poem.
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Beautifully constructed and so very moving. You have to look into being published! Nearly every poem you write has this wonderful style and quality almost second to none on this site.

Very Well Done

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
His Only chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Aww. I am so sorry... was Jessica your friend or sister? I can't imagine the pain you are going through... I lost a friend too but not to death so I know it can't be the same. This must be so terrible for you! I hope these words will comfort and I just wanted you to know that you can pray to Jesus. He hears you. Even if you think He's not there, just try it. Whenever I'm upset He comforts me.

Well the poem itself was written beautifully! It was sad and made me feel to cry. The descriptions you used was excellent. Keep up all the great work! You are an amazing poet!

Oh yeah, thank you for reviewing my poem for Mothers Day. I'm glad you liked it and I hope you're right about it being fine the way it is. Your wonderful comments were very much appreciated! Keep up the great work!
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Very sad, it actually made me stop for a moment. Incredibly powerfull.
Trajo chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
beautiful. great visuals.
Jessi-05 chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I love your work, its very unique, it touch's my soul. By the way, thank you for your love of my work too.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
powerful and beautiful.. one of your bests
nine iron chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Christine sums it up completly, I agree with her whole heartedly. Such beauty and passion your poetry posesses.

Nine Iron
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
wow, very powerful and sad and written well. just a question tho, jessica is who tho? a sister, a friend, etc? jut curious, sorry. nice poem tho, very nice
tablesalt chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Beautifully poignant. Loved the way you described her.
cynicaldays chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I am really starting to admire your writing.

As well as the comments you make on this site, You deserve some sort of fictionpress award.

This was clever, please keep up the good work.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
This was deeply beautiful and elegantly saddening...
ruleof-folklore chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
hmm could have been better if you did not make it out to be a dreambut good poem on the whole
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
frightening, comforting all at the same time.
AlwaysAmberella chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
wow, very good, very creepy,I like it.

Solo.