Reviews for My Sin Dug So Deep
ValkyrieRavenfeather chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
This was okay, but the rhyming needs a little work. Personally, I'm not crazy about most Christian poetry because they all look the same to me, but this one was pretty good.
InspirASIAN chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
i can relatethis was beautiful
NumblesTheAuthor chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
aw this is sweet..i like it
suey and liuey chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
nicely done.

i like this... keep it up
His Only chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Oh gosh, that was... wow! I loved it. The message is SO TRUE! Money and friends won't always be there for you. Money can't buy everything and friends wont always understand. But Jesus is always there. Aww, this poem is so inspring! I gotta say that I felt like I was reading something proffesional. The rhythm was excellent!

If you ever get some time, maybe you could check out a poem I wrote for Mother's Day. I am asking as many good poets as I can to give me advice on it cuz I want it to be prefect! But I'm not much of a poet and really need help... so yeah if you could give me some tips on it that would be helpful.

Also THANKS SO much for reviewing my story called Becky. It's a hard story to get reviews on cuz its not romantic and people dont want to seem to read anything else without romance in it. So when i got your review I was like bouncing off the walls happy! Thanks again and Keep up the great work!
fake-smiles-n-masks chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Wow, yet again, really good. I love the flow and the word choice. Aww man...I LOVE CASTING CROWNS! they are so awesome! i love like all their songs! Great Job! keep writing! God Bless!love muchsmilingface, a fellow Casting Crowns lover! )
won smrt cukE chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
tight! i like it!Ryann
Logan Chapman chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Good poem! I love poems where you can sense the emotions of the poet behind them...Keep up the good work! :-) ...and I'm very curious as to who you are. I'll ask Katie.
starbursts and YourLove chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
wow..that was good! Please R&R some of my poems! thanks!
ShadowNemesis chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
WOW... POWERFUL. The sentiment is put forth so well, and it's so REAL... if it's true, then I'm glad you got through it!

-ShadowNemesis