Reviews for Freedom Dreams
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I wish I could write things half this beautiful. I really wish I could. It's been my experience that very few people can write a description-laden piece, especially about an animal, without sounding pedantic or juvenile. This is spectacular. I would have liked to know the horse's color (I kept picturing a pale grey, blending into the barren landscape), but that's the only thing. After an arresting first paragraph, it took me forever to finish reading, because I wanted to savor every line.
Every Thought chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Oh, I like this! Your writing is so nice to read; the chapters flow into eachother without stopping. Very vivid.
Thornberry chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Wow... Very good detail. *Sniff* Darn it! You almost made me cry! Lol. Very, very nice.
Wings As Eagles chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Oh my...what a sad, sad story. You almost made me cry for real. I LOVE your description here...it's very vivid. I particularly like how you describe the lake as a "Cyclops lake". :)
RemyxZer0 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
I loved your descriptions in this, they were very powerful. The story was told with absolutly no dialog, something few writers could pull off. I thought I would feel sorry for the horse if/when it died...but no, no pity. Another beautiful piece.
Baileygirl35 chapter 1 . 5/8/2005