Reviews for The Truth About Good Girls
Skullszeyes chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This is interesting, very true since most of the 'good girls' I know have turned their attention to raving drugs and alcohol. Anyway, this is great. :)
flights.of.fantasy chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
don't know what to saybut its so true.

you're a fab writer.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I like this a lot.

For some reason I've never got anything else to say about your work.

Hillary
RandomEuphoria chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
My gosh, I am loving your stuff. Soemthing about the frankness of your writing. This ones going to my favourites.
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
truthful and inspiring! i love it!
account not in use chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
As a former good girl, I say GREAT JOB capturing the thoughts and such. You have tons of talent, darlin'.
jgjqeoi8jg23jfoiwjf0q9f chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Good-good.
boogalaga chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Love it. I suppose it is true, all us good girls know it. But I don't think I'd really want to live like that... ANway, well done. Oh, and thanks for the complement on the earlier review.

You see, I realize how things probably will be, and really are. but I also see how they could be and that's enough. As long as I know that others can hope, what more can I ask for? (minus chocolate ice cream, I can ALWAYS ask for that.)
fake-smiles-n-masks chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
i really like this alot...nothing to say about it except that i love it! awesome job!-smilingface
SpiritualNomad chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
i wish that was true for my gf, cause she seems to me as the most brain washed good Catholic school girl that I know, but i love her ne way, but for the majority of the girls im sure thats true, nice poem keep it up!