Reviews for In our sanctuary of blood thirsty lust
nakoma chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I Loved it, soo rhymee *licks lips* **licks lips in real life and tastes somethin yucky, what the hell have I eaten today?**

I gonna check out your other stuff as soon as I washed my mouth and brushed my !
GirlNamedLiv chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
wow i really liked this. its dark work, and its awesome. your name is so appropriate for the great poems you write. good job!
kid in the closet chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
tee hee this is me (FP) under tinas name putting me on her favorites list! lmao! check out this name in a few days for an awesome fic she will be putting up!
Not Quite Dry Eyed chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
this was interesting i like it keep writing 4 eva and always and please R&R me too thanks XD

ScArReD HeArT
Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
O.O ... XD Thank you so much! First I'm in a story, now I have a poem! And it was awesome (not JUST because you dedicated it, but because...it's so fucking awesome!) and I enjoyed making you a boy! ...okay, a bit to excited to say it but hey, it's true! Alright, just cause I fluff you so much...well, check out my one-shots soon, I hope you like it (when it's up)!

Morbid Maxwell- "He's magical...he is a unicorn!"
AllyCred chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
i really like this...the descriptions are amazing and the wording is just great...well done...i love it. lots of love AllyCred