Reviews for martini with a hint of lime
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
bizarre and shocking. kind of reel back afterwards. i like this.

-salt.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
The last line sums it all up beautifully.
Joewhatever chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
O.O It's angsty (at least to me) and really beautifully written. Honestly though, the imagery scared the crap out of me. Shocking, definitely, a rather sad description- especially the last line. Just WOW. Woah, fuck, more exclamations of that persuasion. Great write.
Sun Chime chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Um...WOW! What more can I say, it's just perfectly imperfect...I mean that in a good way... especially if the story formatting is intentional! It's a very in-your-face poem, something that I would never be able to write, but am in awe of...awesme work!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Mesmerizing honesty, I love it, this is so real that it hurts my own veins to think of it. I love your pen name to, the smiling queen of the underworld. Fascinating, thats a brilliant poem in and of itself.

Much love,Juliet.
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Hmm...I'm in the wrong mood to describe your work; it's too interminably abstruse, an intricacy not fit for the somnolent mind.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Interesting, rich with sensory details.
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
adore the title. and "lime juice dripping from your (martyr) wounds." i get the feeling that you are never going to cease amazing me...not sure that sentence was grammatically correct but you get the point.
having reached closure chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
AH! gorgeous, absolutely. Imagery was totally affective and beautiful, and I loved the sarcastic hint you (in my eyes) put in there. Heh... for some reason the background when I imagined this was green. I dunno why though..

Chao darling

Naomi

(heart)
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Wow ... that is all I can really say. The poem is simply amazing and just so expressive. Well done! (P.S: CrUcIfIeD bY tHe DeViL previously.)

!* Noelle *!