Reviews for years from now
girl- reinvented chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
gahh... story of my life right now, and im already thinking of high school reunions and seeing him with someone else on his arm. (will i still think it should be me?) beautifully expressed and more then a little true to life. faving.
ravenquill chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
"try to/slice the tension with our plastic butterknives." wonderful, wonderful...
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
heartbreaking, but somehow this is also reassuring.
banal chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Just skipped over to your side of the world. Reviews are probably the best way to stumble over decent work. I must say, I've been on the other end of that question, I have been asked that and it was totally heartbreaking.. and I think I saw it all again just there, even though it was from a different point of view, in your writing. It is lovely and it deserves this praise. You can walk this whole site and be totally bombarded with poemsa bout plastic tears and angst about wanting to die but to find a sad poems, a poem that captures true sadness, is a rare delight.

Thank you. I'm so happy you write.
boogalaga chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Very good. Oh, and sorry about mixing you up with a reviewer earlier. IT was incredebly stupid of me. I feel like being swallowed up in a hole now.

Well written, I like the message.
account not in use chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Perfect! I love it to pieces and back together again. The emotion leaps at you.
Aryaveiel Skycryer chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
The last two lines are the best (well, three I suppose, if you count the lead-in). The whole poem is very meaningful, and undoubtedly heart-breaking. I like when you write story-poems best.
SpiritualNomad chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
wow...im speechless...its very good, so much emotion...
aeolyn chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Beautiful. I can definately feel the emotion running through this poem, especially in the end.