Reviews for imaginary you?
master of monsta chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
melly! ur back! *hugs* _ (u prob dont noe me but oh well ask yingx)huhu.i liked the way this was angsty without being so stereotypical. a little insanity with cold hard reality. you do it so well!

lovemonsta
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
very original, i like it )
and flowers chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
it is... different.i feel sad to have found you after you are leaving. or maybe i've read you before?
vionnaa chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
hihi. haha. hehe. hoho. lulu is weird and cute. *says hi to lulu*yay. the alone stanza thing was very nicee. and all the / slashes and umm, this and what nots. yepsyeps. *goes hyper* ohwells. cheerup kayys!
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
ah i love the style of this. you're amazing and keep writing :D
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Sounds like the musings of someone who is bipolar. Enjoyable and cutting.
ph chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
A well (versed?) written poem with creative usuage of structure. Overly creative, it may seem, but it does bring out the overall meaning within the meaning and the poem itself, or the intention of producing the effect.

However, a short point to note is that this poem has somewhat of an overly maniaical (i doubt i spelled it correctly) tone and a too much pinch of dramatic effect. Such a "pinch" slightly both unbalances the poem and gives it an edge, that is, make it seem realistically surreal and unreal.

Well, such would be rather... interesting, a poem, to be phrased in such a rare way of expressing it...in structure? albeit it may slightly...too melodramatic (Spelling error), for my taste, that is.

Still, a commendable piece of work. Such a pity... (thats for me to know, and you to find out)

Good day.
sine chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
deliciously deranged.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
As always, a masterpiece. Brilliant. The abstractness amazes me.
reich chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
haha rei likes it so. so reminds me of julian hee. lulu reminds me of huirong. don't like the alone part, but my heart'll leak glitter too.

and the eois are over so let's be happy for a while

love rei.
Ohmm chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
I love this! Beautifully creepy and horrifying and you have a knack for sounding hysterical. WHEE.
hahahahahaha chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
overall, it's a thought-provoking concept, but I didn't like the delivery. you used too much of the fancy formatting, which can get cliched and overated. and some of the repetition seemed rather superfluous, if I may say so.

some of the phrases are quite well done though.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Amazing poem. Some of this is so random, but it still manages to fit perfectly. I love the lines, 'someone call a plumber my heart is leaking glitter all over the strychnine grass'.
this is britt chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
insane. insane. but i loved it. HEEHEEHEE.
really chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
this is freaking sexy. favouriting it. (melly it's okay because we don't need them anyway? you and me with the sunset and champagne)