Reviews for Living In Your Shadow
Jane chapter 7 . 5/6/2009
Another chapter please! :D

I really like where this is going. Hehe, Jayden is such a shmuck and Adam doesn't seem too nice of a person. But I do like how you're developing your characters. Great work!
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
wonderful introductory chapter
pinkfairydust chapter 6 . 5/8/2006
lol adam is awesome! lol..great stuff!
samantha chapter 6 . 4/8/2006
hey, what happened? you stopped updating! iv only just started reading this but its really good! if your still writing on fictionpress then please keep with this one. hopefully you'll update soon!
Jayn chapter 6 . 2/28/2006
I really like this story. _ Its pretty cool. Please update!
silently slipping chapter 6 . 2/20/2006
DUDE! This story rocks. UPDATE! Please?
The Latest Plague chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
whats wrong with you! i read this story 50 years ago and u STILL havent updated? like i said... WHATS WRONG WITH YOU! UPDATE or i'll pull a clark kent and eat you (inside joke about smallville... tom welling (clark kent looked so big in one episode it looked like he would eat this one girl... funny stuff, i tell you)! o btw i love your other story... the parker chronicles... good stuff, my friend. good stuff. Again... update!
Perfect Bliss chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
i really like your style and I really like this story. It's awesome: haha Adam Lazzara and John Nolan and Michelle Nolan- darn their story is becomming to popular. Well I heart Straylight Run and Taking Back Sunday all the same. Hmm... I don't know what to say I'm really liking this please continue soon :D-
Liteupmynight chapter 6 . 11/10/2005
lol.. wow.. confussing but good... what kinda music does adam play? lol... write more soon please... thanks
Jaeiyola chapter 6 . 10/17/2005
Wonderful job! Can't wait for next chapter. )
Juniper Nights chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
Very nice start on this story! I see some very minor grammar errors but other then that great job! I enjoyed this story and look forward to reading more.
Vandagirl chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
You know, how did I miss this update? Oh yeah, I've been off fictionpress for a while. I hate homework, you know? It takes away my free time. It steals it, it wastes it, it destroys it. That's the poetic way to describe homework, lol. _

Oh, I love this story! It's ok though, I tend to have a lack of updates as well (even for the story I work on most). Well, that's all for now. Toodaloo!

Vandagirl _
popcicle-toes chapter 6 . 9/13/2005
Ah! I miss this story really badly. I know you are working on the other one, but couldn't you manage one little update sometime? *blinks extremely wide eyes* Please!

Karen
reader9641 chapter 6 . 9/12/2005
oh i like this story too! the chapter did kind of end randomly but i do like all the characters and can't wait to see what cody is like!
becomings chapter 6 . 8/24/2005
EEP. I missed your update.

You write so much better than me ( I'm jealous.
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »