Reviews for About Me
ashfie chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
haha! nice essay. uhh.. dont asians have black hair? or is that not really black? because it sure does look black, seeing as i look at it everyday
daydee chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
wow. that sounds exactly like me. i look the same as you (at least according to your description), i have the same personality as you, and come from the same part of the world as you. i dress like you, i act a lot like you. i live(d)in the same country. i guess i must be you.

day dee
Duskamber chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Wow! You have a very interesting life! I like how you wrote that U were a mutt. I know that feeling. Also, I am the same way with chairs. Tilting backwards always to sprall on the floor in a heap! Thanks for sharing that story!
naughty little munchkin chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Heyhey!

Every time I read something, I always wonder about the person writing the story - what they're like, how they act, whether they're so totally different from the ideas they express in their work... so I thought I'd come and check it out :)

Oh, and it's fantastic to finally meet a fellow 'mutt' lol! That's what I call myself too :P My friend's prefer to think of it being 'exotic' but I'm like nope - mutt, dudes! MUTT! lol oh, if you're wondering, I'm half chinese as well :) And the other half is made up (unequally) of polish and russian blood.

Anyway, I really enjoyed reading about yourself. You sound like a totally fun, quirky... and just generally wacky person! It's funny, 'cause it's totally at odds with your writing style... which seems quite 'serious'. But that's pprobably just because you're a great writer :)

Anyway, cute little piece and I PROMISE to get back to 'Fear Not the Wolves' when I have another spare moment. Fear not! I have not abandoned you :)

So yeah, keep writing and dreaming and doing all that cool, funky, random stuff that makes you YOU. Catch ya later!

Lv, Nadia