Reviews for Second Best
Pain In The Neck chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I can EASILY relate to this, its practically the same situation as it is for me and my friend, I think I just get jelous when I hear about them with someone else though...Back to the point, that was an awesome poem!
SyntheticRagDoll chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
That was really nice. Perhaps because that actually happens in real life... Well yeah that was good.
lackluster chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
i LOVE it! with or without editing, it's just great. It captures every emotion...the last line is magnificent, by the way!
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Wow, without any editing? Its pretty good knowing that you didn't edit it. YOu could probably go back and fix a couple of stanza's, but it still is written very well.

-Apples
aflyingmachine chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
Love this poem, the ending is good, i loved the last line, i could just picture it in my mind...as if he smiled at you instead of her and you felt that for that second you were more than her...
Pelirizado chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I have to laugh to myself when I read a work like this that is said to be "a little rough". I've read finished works that were edited often that turned out a lot rougher than this. Great job. I've been there...
Lurking-Shadow chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
whoever this is about is so hurtful. This poem really makes me feel for you, and your love for this undeserving guy.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
O, so endearing and saddening! I an feel that unending love and bitter dilemma. The last line really got to me, perfect.
Phi-Dono chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
this reminds me of how i was feeling a month or two ago, and still slightly to this day. you did a great job with this poem, keep it up!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
ive been in taht situation & it sucks, but I liek this poem.. espcially he part that is italicized.. it works well with the poem
Oracular Echo chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Ah! Excellent premise! I like! So sad. A lot of people feel this way, and you captured the emotion well.
Berzerk108 chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
I know the feeling - all too well I might add :( . Thx for the review.~Berzerk108
thunk-dingdong chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Oh! I really really loved this poem, it was so awesome. You have a beautiful way with words, and wish I knew the story behind this one! Good job.
Stifled Scar chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Woah, i can totally relate to that. Good Job!
Jizzle chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
I really love this, captures the essence of being second best really well. Loved the last three lines.

Jizzle.