Reviews for Crocodile Tears
in theory chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I loved how the first two stanzas/verses had the same rhythm and rhyming scheme & sound, it was like a magnetic force p Thoroughly enjoyed this, it reeks of professionalism.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
This is so enriching and I love the flow in this one.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
The Crocodile Tears - the title is so catching, as you are reading it gives you a picture an image that is so very vivid.
youzi chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
The rhyme helped it to flow really well. Keep writing D
Maxwell K chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
WOw , this poems awesome!
GirlNamedLiv chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
i like the ending. good job
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Wow, I think that this is one of the best you have ever done. Its very honest with a range of emotions that are almost bittersweet. I love this poem and the way it flows. I love the 2nd and 3rd stanzas the most for some reason.

Keep it up.
lettersxtoyoux3 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
i love that. keep up the good work. the ending was awesome.

if you go to my page and read some of the older ones (with the cutting themes...) i think you might be able to relate a little. tell me what you think.
Devil6667 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
i know how you feel... i like it... and i've been through this before... excellent poem
hellokittychic31 chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
great job on the rhyming...very sweet!

mucHLUB-kerr
incandescent.smiles chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
I like this (of course). Sounds like something I might imagine... a scene with my and one of my friends...yep. anywho, it flowed well and the concept is easy to understand.

leila*
Anthony chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Beautiful, just beautiful. i loved it, loads f emotion and I think its one of ur best works so far.
ambiguityy chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
I can relate to this... times when you really want it to work but it just gets worse.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Awwh Alex...I'm so sorry you're going through this... This was beautiful but really really sad and it really made me cry. You can always talk to me, you know that right? I'm always here for you.

Much love, your friend.