Reviews for The Pain of Music
impaled chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I really like dyou story! I love any story where feelings re expressed thorugh music. Write more though! Otherwise your story may be in danger of being called "cliche'd" I think it can be a brillaint longer story.I like your writing style too!
supplanter-of-tomorrow chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
hmm...iPod, eh? Well, well written, but I absolutely DIED for the last line. SO BEAUTIFUL!
Count of Casualty chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Oh wow... This was breathtakingly beautiful! The imagery is perfect. Oh... I love this.

I'm about to review-spam you. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. Some people get mad when I do that. *shrugs*

I saw your thing on LJ, by the way. You seem like an awesome person, so I scooted over here. *waves*

Onto the spammage! *grin*
RoseSeaportanz chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Wow.. that's all I can say. That's really an amazing start to a story. The emotions... the imagery... its great.. I can feel her sadness.. I can't wait to see where you go with this.. Update soon!

-Rose-
xobviously chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I really, really liked it. I like the way you captured it. You really caught the pain and anguish.

I liked the way you added lyrics in. That helps the reader understand more.

I do like it. A lot.
frisca-magister chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Aww this is cute, I love it...music does affect you in that way...I've cried many times...wow...bravo!