Reviews for Silhouette Paintings
Blue Screen of Death chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I like Tory. I like Mickey. Mother's are always getting a bad rap in fiction (just look at disney).

Twist endings are such fun things, I hadn't expected Tory to be a little girl, I like the concept that really the only one that can understand little children and what they do, are other little children and themselves ;) (too true, I find, personally).

In the end, though, I think The Shadow Man is my favorite character, with his "bear-trap smile." I wonder if Tory knew her mother was going to lie to her, and that is why she said "It's your turn now," or if Tory simply sees the things happen, and draws them.

Sometimes the things that come out of the younger children, are genuinely creepy. I think it would be most interesting to see this one-shot turned into a short film, of some sort. I would totally go out of my way to see it ;)
YojimbosBlade chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Ah, nice, great idea.
No Longer An Account chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
. . . wow. That's all I have to say. Very Steven King.
Kyria Asimi chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I really like this idea for a story and I already like Tory and her monsters. but...poor kitty.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
you have a hand for writing...
Ninja Commander chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
My god you have the best sense of humour I've ever heard. You just became one of my favorite authors.
Inherent chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
This was really good! Creepy but good. *pokes* This makes me want to write my story now.
Ahemait chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
that was really cool. i especailly liked the title, it seemed to fit. no grammar error or anything like that. well done
Maxwell K chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
"it's your turn now" such chilling words of doom! I senesed the reaper comming to take a life after the monster killed her! well written and nice idea! Lovly imagrey with the painting process.