Reviews for Caesar Reborn
Krystal Watters chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
i like how it's all up 'n arms and courageously determined to fight for something that is good
u know who it is chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
DAMN IT NICK! QUIT MESSING W/ MY COMPUTER! IM SERIOUS!
i love roger chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
hey... me love this poem... it is so rad! me love the imagery... gives a sense of chaos and at the same time.. peace... let me reiterate... me love this poem
welchs828 chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Y'know, for some reason, I expected this poem to be all revengey, and I cringed at the beginning just in case, but I really ended up liking it. It's softer, sort of like the chimes-you have to hit hard to get the note, and the note is sort of loud, but then, the notes you play on the chimes are long, glorious ones, not ugly and brutal.

This poem was...well, it painted a nice picture. I could see, in my mind, a broken Rome, and then, I could see Rome at its full glory on a nice evening, as the sun set. People fixing up the town, all with one kind and glorious leader directing them. And he wasn't harsh or terrible like before...he seemed willing to joke with his people and be kind to them. I dunno...that's just the mental image this photo left in my brain.

This reminds me of how Mussolini wanted to build Italy up to the former glory of Rome, though, scary as it seems. In fact, Mussolini tried to make himself seem like the Caesar everyone wanted, and he had many plans to be like Caesar. That's what honors 10th grade history gets you when you're in 9th grade.

Awesome poem, great imagery, and I'm glad to have another piece of the Caesar series.

Laterness,

-Paige :-)
sireslayer chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Ahh I HATE HISTORY... but this poem makes it seem cool... I especially like For Caesar is hence forth reborn!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Wonderful display of history and emotion. I love it, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.