Reviews for Sometimes
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Long distant relationships, usually don't work or so that is what I have always heard. Surely there are a few that do. Touching piece. Nicely done.
Dave The Fool chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Firstly "staticy " isnt a word. Completly devoid of uncliched imagery, and i find your poetry cold and trite.
Chris Taylor chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Wow, I cant tell you in any amount of words how i can relate to that, Thank you so much for saying what I couldnt. (btw, I'm canadian, so I guess my views are a little one-sided, but still, I felt it needed to be said and it's relatable to pretty much everywhere in the world). Thank you for the review.

Peace and Chicken Grease
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Last paragraph was good. The first four stanzas seemed to be reason and the last, a wavering decision almost. Not angsty and meoldramatic, almost factual in parts - as if all is lost.
reiphil chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Auu. I am in a long distance relationship at the moment, and I know just how painful it is. Actions speak louder than words, but what actions can they see when millions of miles away they are. Great poem. The first 'sometimes' is miss spelled. Don't know if its intentional or not... but just letting you know.

-Please check out and review my works sometime!-
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
heh, all my fears bundled into a poem. i emphasize with you, but sometimes, all it takes is a few words from the guy to make things alright again...love is a dangerous creature, isn't it?
teen-angel14 chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
this is so true. it really reminds me, mostly, of when you KNOW that person loves you, he tells you he loves you, yet ur always the only one reaching for him...and i dunno. It's just the emotional distance that gets to you, even. He seems so far away sometimes.
queenvixta chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
I like this, very deep. Long distance relationships can suck but at least you have someone who cares. write on! QueenVixta
penname1920 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
i can so relate to this... so so true.
mAxTeR chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
aah, i cant really work out long distance relationship. especially that my schedule is quite loaded. anyways, nice work!
Caliber bitchez chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
so sad! my boyfriend and i are having a long distance relationship and well that is exactly how i feel..but i love him alot and i trust him to but u know...~_~ anyway great poem..it hit me right in the heart
Lurking-Shadow chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Even though I've never had a long-distance relationship before, I can imagine how u feel. and u expressed it well in the poem. I could almost hear the guilt in your voice through the poem. I love the line "I need more than just a staticky voice."
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
i love the first stanza the most. though, i have to say, all are very well done. i can relate to the feelings very well
indigotear-to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
aww sad. :( long distance relationships can be hard. trying is all that you can do sometimes
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
You speak from the heart and flow it through truth, very nicely done.