Reviews for Goal
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I suppose that's possible. I have had a few bad days lately. lol Great advice. Well done.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
that's actually good advice. i like the honesty in this one. nice job!
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Great job on this!
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Yep. I shall agree with that. Great , i stand by what I asked before. Could you give me some tips on how to improve my writing? You're really good and I enjoy reading you work. :)
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Sad. Did you quote it from him/her or are you para-phrasing? Either way, whether your own creation or not, it's eloquent and wonderful. Interesting perspective.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
sweet )
AlboChick chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
i don't agree w/ ur therapist...one can never prevent a bad day, and if they do...the bad day will come another day
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
very wise...makes me think
ShadowNemesis chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Hmm, maybe I should try that... :)

-ShadowNemesis
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Hmm... I like this. How true. I think it will be bouncing around in my head all day now. Good job. _

Daphne
Lurking-Shadow chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Interesting. Kinda shifts everything into a new perspective. You're lucky to have a therapist. I really need one, but my dad "don't believe in that sort of thing."
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
nice and shor and to the point, awesomeness girl!
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
interesting.. heh u stole it from ur therapist.. thanks for the reviews
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
I suppose it’s not a secret if told,And I’ll share it with anyone listens,Though most would rather ignore simple truth,Really—most would rather not know this fact,

I put on life’s face each and every day,O,—Don’t worry,—It’s not make up use,Although I would, —If it was theater,And all of life is acting,—¿Isn’t it?

But what I mean is a daily construct,A creation that sees the world half-full,That knowing perfect Death will take soul,Allows imperfect me to live and laugh,

We’re all such creatures poor in time and joy,¿What else but live the fullest with each breath?For brief’s our time and nothing will replay,—For short time’s span can never be repaid.
indigotear-to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
thats a good goal. good job